Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many mg/cc is my fina?

powerhouse972

I used the 20 dose of component - th and used the kit from S.D.
i got 37ml out of the fina then added the extra 2 ml of oil and got a total of about 40ml. how much mg/cc

How many mg of tren was your kit designed to convert? TH is 4000mg and if you got a kit to do 200mg, you will have lost some tren. If your kit was designed to handle 4g tren then will was right and you have approx 75mg/ml.

Zyg , question for the great fina master ??

I made my fina up to be 150mg/cc , would it be possible to cut it in half so it is 75mg/cc , the thing is that I was going to use 100mg/cc Primo for the oil .

what do ya think , a waste of time , just keep drawing up the fina ed and the primo once a week

I made my fina up to be 150mg/cc , would it be possible to cut it in half so it is 75mg/cc , the thing is that I was going to use 100mg/cc Primo for the oil .
Sure, you can just add back in the oil you withheld. I would sterile filter the oil again though. I had to add back oil to a batch I made at 150mg/ml once cause my training partner was whining like a little girl cause it was so painfull.

Top Bottom