Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many do this in a Back workout?

Do you do pull-ups as part of your workout?

• Yes, everytime I work my back

Votes: 44 55.7%
  • Yes, although I vary my workouts.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • No, never have never will

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
Every Back Workout

i do my chins for my back 2 -3 times a week as for the thickness i only do it once a week.

you think that is heaps try doing 50 wide grip ones then another 50 close grip as the first part of your back workout.

in your next back session, you do 50 close reverse chins then followed by another 50 chins with the low pulley bar hooked over the chinup bar.

sometimes i add weight for. always remember to go fully down and all the way up.

This might seem heaps but its not really cause your stretching your back muscle and if you want to have the biggest broadest V shaped back you need to do chins serveral times a week or it will go back to a pigeon chest.

By the way im all natural and this is the only muscle i will hit twice or more a week. Everything else only once.

by the reverse chins you are referring to palm in?

and also the "low pulley bar" which one is that? is that the condensed version of the ez curl bar? i've done the ones with the close grip pulldown aparatus...the one that is the shape of a triangle with the palms facing in toward's each other. i've put that over the chin up bar and alternated which way my head went up so i wouldn't smack the shit out of my head...did that once, and holy shit did that hurt!

~p~

LOL! Thanks for clearing that up, i was reading this thinking to myself "holy shit, this guy is either super strong or hes like 110lbs..." hehe, 50 pullups. i was waiting for you to say "yea, i only do 4 sets of 50 though" but 5x10, is more believable..and not so super hero...hah. just messin man. yea, i do them as a warmup. i do like 2 or 3 sets of 15. good luck. they are really good to do.

-max

reverse chins - palms facing opposite
the low pulley bar is the one exactly the one you mentioned.

These are excellent and your chins will go through teh roof in a couple of weeks.

I do reverse chins with 90 lbs attached at the start of every back workout. Seems like it takes a lot of energy, that why, I do them first.

I do Military presses for 2 weeks, behind neck presses, then switch to weighted pullups, it gets the negitive and positive aspect of your back, ie: push/pull.

good stuff!

Top Bottom