Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many cc per muscle and how frequently can you repeat a muscle?

sharpedo05

Height 5 foot 9
Weight 230-235lb
15% bf
age 21

Im doing a cycle of t enanthate 250 and deca 250
1000 mg/week test 1-12
250mg/week deca 1-10
Basically I do monday thursday injections 1.25 cc in both thighs on monday and both delts on thursdays. I want to add propinate 100 in starting a week 8-14 on monday wednesday friday at 1cc per. But wondering where to inject, i want to stay out of the glutes so wondering how many cc a week could my thighs/delts handle. id be doing a total of 8 cc a week.

Next cycle i baught has
400mg t400/week
3cc winny a week
3cc tprop100 a week
and 2 cc of eq200 a week
was thinking of doing tprop and winny monday wednesday friday and 2 cc each time and doing t400 and eq tuesday and saturday at 1.5 cc a time but wondering the thing.

Rotate glutes, thighs, delts.. You can inject a few CCs in the larger muscles and up to 2 in the smaller muscles.

but how freuqently? i dont want glutes so both thighs on monday and 1 thigh on wednesday delts on thursday and the other thigh on friday

Yes, you rotate... Thigh, delt, Thigh, delt, repeat..

hmm, im doing half a ml of suspension in delts and bis every second day, using my ass for eq, think thats ok, feels totally fine, doesnt even feel as if there is anything in the muscle like it usually does with oil.

I never inject more than 2 ccs at a time. I know some guys who do 3 ccs.

I always rotate from left glute to right glute to left quad to right quad.

When I was in paramedic training, (MANY years ago) we were taught that with IM injections, it was up to 3.5 ml in the glutes, 2 ml in quad and 1.5 in delts.

B-

Back in the day (when EQ and prop were only 50mg/mL ) I used to do 5mL in each quad, several times per week, using a slightly different area of the quads. I never had a problem with it, but my training partner at the time was doing the same cycle, couldn't do more than 2.5mL in the quads, so he rotated in glutes. I suppose different things work for different people. I should also mention that I had very thick legs at the time, was squatting over 500 for reps in my workouts.
The post-injection site massage helps when injecting larger amounts...

Height 5 foot 9
Weight 230-235lb
15% bf
age 21

Im doing a cycle of t enanthate 250 and deca 250
1000 mg/week test 1-12
250mg/week deca 1-10
Basically I do monday thursday injections 1.25 cc in both thighs on monday and both delts on thursdays. I want to add propinate 100 in starting a week 8-14 on monday wednesday friday at 1cc per. But wondering where to inject, i want to stay out of the glutes so wondering how many cc a week could my thighs/delts handle. id be doing a total of 8 cc a week.

Next cycle i baught has
400mg t400/week
3cc winny a week
3cc tprop100 a week
and 2 cc of eq200 a week
was thinking of doing tprop and winny monday wednesday friday and 2 cc each time and doing t400 and eq tuesday and saturday at 1.5 cc a time but wondering the thing.

Jesus christ man... do you really need that much juice?? dude lower the test a bit and raise the deca. dude ive done more than 20 cycles in my life and i still dont need that much test. there are other hormones out there that you can utilize while on cycle. thats why its called stacking. for example... lower the test to say... 500mg and just add 35mg dbol and you can keep your deca the same if you choose. idk man sorry, just seems like overkill if you ask me. yes, test is king... but, lowering the dose and adding another compound will be more effective in every aspect... keep it safe man

Jesus christ man... do you really need that much juice?? dude lower the test a bit and raise the deca. dude ive done more than 20 cycles in my life and i still dont need that much test. there are other hormones out there that you can utilize while on cycle. thats why its called stacking. for example... lower the test to say... 500mg and just add 35mg dbol and you can keep your deca the same if you choose. idk man sorry, just seems like overkill if you ask me. yes, test is king... but, lowering the dose and adding another compound will be more effective in every aspect... keep it safe man

i agree. 1 gram on test is unnecessary 99% of the time on 99% of guys. 750 or even 500 is enough to get your levels over 1000+ which puts you in a very strong anabolic environment. anything more is a waste.

people need to focus more in working hard then overjuicing.

Top Bottom