Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many Cals on non WO day for Cutting

Bobarell

I was wondering how many calories I should be taking in on a non workout day as opposed to a workout day.

Right now I am on a Low carb diet with a refeed once a week. I was on Atkins for 2 weeks and have now incorporated a refeed into it. I take in about 250p/30c/100f a day which is around 2000 cals a day.

I work out at least 3 days a week at the gym and a few exercises a day at home on off days. I take care of my son by myself on my days off so it is hard to get to the gym, but I do do as much as I can at home. I do not do cardio because I really don't want to lose muscle, but I want to lose the fat. I am increasing my weight on almost every exercise so I am not worried about losing the muscle with just the diet.

But really, on WO days I take in 2000 and on non WO days I take in 2000. Should I be taking in less on my non WO days? I also refeed on Saturdays and take in about 2800 calls.

Oh ya, I am 5'10" 170 and probably 15% BF. I really don't know BF for sure but 15% is how I feel. The BF scale at the gym tells me 9.7% and all the body fat calculators online tell me %20. Want to get rid of the gut. I can actually see my ribs and top 2 on my 6 pack and I couldn't see them 3 weeks ago so the diet is working.

Thanks for any help

Top Bottom