Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long to run EQ or Primo

mpm1

Thinking about running EQ,Primo or both probably around 600mg per week. i have heard that these 2 can take quite a while to kick in so wondering if it would be worth it to kickstart with either var or tbol. how long to run this cycle and what pct is required afterward? i would be using AIFM throughout.

mpm1 said:
Thinking about running EQ,Primo or both probably around 600mg per week. i have heard that these 2 can take quite a while to kick in so wondering if it would be worth it to kickstart with either var or tbol. how long to run this cycle and what pct is required afterward? i would be using AIFM throughout.

I would say 10-12 weeks in its your 1-2nd cycle, otherwise 12-16 weeks.

mpm1 said:

I ran Primo @ 200mg/e5d for about 14-16 weeks. It did take a while to kick in, so front loading with either var or tbol sounds like a good idea. I just used Clomid, Tribex, and Anabolic Xtremes PCT, for PCT and recovery was surprisingly quick and easy. I'm not exactly sure what the benefit of running AIFM throughout that cycle, but I'm sure you know what you're doing. Good luck.

Just 1-2 pumps per day to eliminate bloat. I have been using it 1 pump per day while training natty its some good stuff, keeps me nice and dry.

Next time i run EQ it will be for at least 18-20 wks. First and foremost, i feel its a product with minimal sides. Secondly, i see the positive results kicking in at about weeks 9-10. EQ is one of the few products i'd run in this manner.

gautho said:
Next time i run EQ it will be for at least 18-20 wks. First and foremost, i feel its a product with minimal sides. Secondly, i see the positive results kicking in at about weeks 9-10. EQ is one of the few products i'd run in this manner.

What about the PCT?

I'm just coming offa test/eq/var cycle. Going through PCT now....going well; not too hard to come off of. HCG/AIFM/Clomid is all you need.

Top Bottom