Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How fast acting is denkall var?

cbs

Hey bros,

I have been on denkall var(40mgs/day) for 6 days now and i haven't had any side effects nor strenght increase(that i know of). i did however, talk to bro where it took anywhere from 2-3 days to 2 weeks to feel it kick in. So i know everybodys different. just wanted to some thoughts from other bros on the boards.

BTW, my stats are 6"1 202lbs, @12-13bf.

orals are active within a few hours no matter what it is unless it is bunk gear. my experience with anavar is slow weight gain and medium strength gains with increased pumps at the gym. and the fact that my wallet was empty when I got done using it. ;)

3-4 weeks to see results.

It is active right away... but you don't "feel" it.

yep, just be patient. Ive been on 30mg/day denkall for about 17 days or so, and Im just starting to really feel the hardness/strength coming on.

var....

i really noticed my strength kicking in at around the end of the 2nd. week. i knew it was working within a couple of days though.....some swelling below and sensitivity....but no weight/strength gain and vascularity for a couple-few weeks. denkall var is a very good product.....but i found that the british dragon ox id every bit as good(tested out overdosed) and is about half the price of denkall.:)

p.s.

also...i think var must be run for at least 10-12 weeks to really see how amazing this stuff is......:)

I started my cycle with dk var, and it took a few weeks to hit. Nothing that knocked my socks off, but I did notice vascularity and strength. After 2 bottles of dk var I switched to liquid var. I like the liquid var a bit better. After a week of the liquid, I saw more results.

Top Bottom