Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does my training rotation look, NEED HELP

crazypole25

alright well i finally made two training rotations up but i dunno how well they'll work out, can u guys give me some tips??

Monday- Abs
Tuesday- Bi/Tri
Wednesday- legs:calf/thigh/hamstings
Thursday-Back
Friday- Shoulders/Chest

or this one

Monday- chest/tri
tuesday- back/bi
wednesday- abs
thursday- legs
friday- shoulders

Are any of these good at all?? need tips

both training rotations will work fine.. although on your 1st i would train chest and shoulders on mon. and bi's and tri's on fri.. just my .02 cents thou..

The second one is better as the abs day could be considered to be a rest day, however if your doing deads on back day remember youve worked your thighs the previous day.

The second one seems better to me, with the first one the leg day can get in the way of the back day (for squats/dl) Also i find that I can work abs 3 or 4 times a week and get better results than just once a week, if you do well with once a week that's cool.

Tuna Guy said:
The second one is better as the abs day could be considered to be a rest day, however if your doing deads on back day remember youve worked your thighs the previous day.

I agree.

Use one for 3-4 weeks and then switch to the other one. It is always good to change order of muscles and pairings to shock your body into new growth.:D

Top Bottom