Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you guys scarf down 3000-4000 cals?

liquidanny

I am looking for some more suggestions..

This is what I do:

I start hydrating about half an hour before the meal. I start eating...about half way through the meal (this works best at buffetts) I get thirsty...but I ignore it. I work through the thirst and keep on eating. Eventually by the end of the meal I'm not even thirst at all... I've noticed that I am able to consume 2-3 times as much food when I do this.

I drink water before the meal helps to keep to from needing it so much while you eat.
I also drink water post meal to help digestion.
Also trying to eat 7 meals a day.
One more thing is sleeping...I've found that if you sleep more than 8-9 hours you rob your body of necessary nutrition. (hence all these articles nowdays about sleeping the fat away).

Last but not least I try to eat as much real food as possible and to stay away from nutri bars and shakes unless I really have to. Alternating to a new type of food usually also gets some big meals in and some weight on.

Any other techniques out there? Really interested....

I would'nt be hitting the buffets even when bulking{maybe once a week} so many people use bulking as an exscuse to eat anything they want...not saying that you are doing this though.I would try to eat 7 times a day at about 600 calories each meal and try and keep it as clean as possible.:)

3000-4000

i can take in that many calories by accident lol ,its kind of ironic big people want to get small and small want to get big . the grass is always greener on the other side:(

i have some w8 gainer powder thats 1850 cals per serv! I mix it with protein powder 50g protein in the a.m that gets me a good start but the rest of the day i eat chicken,noodles,rice yada yada yada:fro:

I agree with Bulkhead , I think that I'd starve on 3000 cals.

all the guys I work with are amazed when I eat lunch their all like

"you just ate a can of tuna and a bowl of oatmeal 2 hours ago and now you just ate a whole chicken"

but that what it take to get to the 300lb mark I supose.

I love buffets...I have a very fast metabolism. That being said though I still stick with meats and complex carbs...never dessert :)

well..ok...you wouldn't have to twice my arm to get dessert at the cheesecake factory.

It takes effort

Eat often and eat a lot, just make sure you eat clean. Mrp's can help, like Cytoplex, or protein powders. Weight gainers like many MRP's use a lot of maltodextrin, a complex carb that unfortunately is very high glycemic. When I used them I had a higher BF due to the carb sources. N Large is good post workout because it also has fructose. Cytoplex does not base its carb source on maltodextrin. Just be aware of the calories you take in. It can be a pain especially when you're out with friends or a girl , but it all depends how bad you want it. You gotta be ready to spend some more $$ as well. That's the price you pay. It's worth it when the size goes on or get a compliment. Good luck and stay focused. If you burn out every now and again, take it in stride and remeber your goals.

liquidmuscle said:
i have some w8 gainer powder thats 1850 cals per serv! I mix it with protein powder 50g protein in the a.m that gets me a good start but the rest of the day i eat chicken,noodles,rice yada yada yada:fro:

What's the name of that weight gainer?

Thanks,
Joker

I was on the seafood diet at the end! See food and eat it!

Top Bottom