Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how do i work my middle back just above my lower back and below my lower traps?

thanx, ive tried them before, about a year ago.. i never used to be a fan of deadlifting, untill i started doin it consistantly..

i think that is my strong point. i just did 405 last tuesday. with a belt no straps.. when i started about 10 weeks ago, i did 275 for 5. then, i dunno, jsut got easier and easier, and i kept adding and adding.. i hope i get 495 by the end of summer.. AND i gained about 4 pounds from inculding deads.. i like them alot..

With chain-suspended GM's I really feel them in the middle of my back. I feel them everywhere, but I notice them in middle back more than some other lifts.

Joker

I was actually talking to a trainer last night about hitting the lower-middle back and he suggested doing pulldowns with that narrow-triangle-grip. He said it hits more of the lower lats and the inner back.

-Fatty

meaningless post

just saw that I was approaching the big 200 mark and thought I'd go ahead and push it on over the edge. 200 posts for me.

go with the t-bar

Certainly deadlifts off the rack!!! Just from using 600lbs, a thick slab of beef has developed from the erectors through the middle of the back to the top of the traps.

louden_swain said:
Certainly deadlifts off the rack!!! Just from using 600lbs, a thick slab of beef has developed from the erectors through the middle of the back to the top of the traps.

damn thats alot of weight!!!do you use straps?

Top Bottom