Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I compare?

rotorobot

Hey guys (and ladies)...
Just thought I'd post a few more pics to see what thoughts are...where I need work...how I compare to some of the other guys here. Do I make the top ten list for votes? The pic of me in posing trunks if from my last show as a middle weight...took third place. Now I'm about 210 or so...5'8'' tall.

Nice bro, you got some good mass and definition. I am not dissin you or anything but your chest seems a little small compared to your arms and shoulders. Probably because they are so huge. Still you are massive, Good work :D

Great shoulders and back dude. Very dense! Your chest is probably lagging a bit comparitively, but you look great. You also look like Paul Reiser, check it out- lol
fs.reiser.paul.jpg

lol...I get Paul Reiser but mostly people tell me I look like Bruce Willis...

Thanks for the constuctive comments so far...keep 'em coming...

You look terrific!

Rotorobot,

As I replied to your earlier message, you look terrific. I wish I could look at you everyday when I go into the gym to workout for inspiration and at night when I go to the refridgerator for a snack. Maybe if I saw guys like you more often, I could get myself into better shape. I am really not sure why I am so unsuccessful at getting muscular and lean.

- Bob from Chalfont Pennsylvania USA

Top Bottom