Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

holding some water, will an increase in letro kill it?

Re: letro really works

SwolK said:
glad to hear that letro works so good. ill be using it in my next cycle.

so your cycle was dbol and winny? you might want to revise that brother

my fault, I didn't list the rest of my current cycle, I'm running 1 gram test/week with 800mg of Eq/week , 45 mg winny/day, 25mg proviron/day. I'm just wondering when I go off next month, do you think I need to taper off the letro to avoid such a rebound? or just run the letro for a couple of weeks after my last shot ?(which will be long ester test and eq)

coming off letro at 2.5 mg/day

hey bros, I'm getting ready to start my pct next month, and was wondering, for how long should I keep taking the letro after my last inject of sustonon and eq? My current cycle: 1 gram sustonon and 800mg eq/week, 50 mg winny/day. I plan on running the winny for about 10 days after my last inject of test/eq. MY pct will consist of hcg at 500 iu eod for 2 weeks, then clomid at 100 mg/day for 2weeks, then 50 mg/day for 2 weeks. I was planning on using adex at 1mg/day duing pct.

Re: coming off letro at 2.5 mg/day

dude dont do 2.5 ythats alot man everyone told me start off with .5 EOD and see how u can handle that u should do the same I see you got alot of karma so maybe u kno that u might need 2.5 just for how u react but I was thinking maybe u never did it so Idk.

Some people need that much letro. I am on 800mg test e a week currently + 50mg winny daily. I was running 150 prop EOD for 6 weeks first. I was using up to 6 sprays a day of AIFM and could not get my gyno under control. Started @ 1.25 letro for 2 days and then went to 2.5 ED Letro along with 2-3 sprays of aifm daily. Im 5 days into the ltro and the gyno is almost gone. I had soft lumps under both and one is just about gone and the other is on its way. My question is should I lower the letro once its totally gone to 1.25 daily? My libido is a little less then it was but still more then adequate. Still plenty to go 2-3 times daily. Last time I used AIFM it was enough, this time it wasnt. Dose is higher this time though.

i would taper down on the letro due to the fact that there is a rebound effect and your estrogen could come back twice as strong

You could just switch from letro to either AIFM or aromasin for PCT. Drop the letro on the day you begin the other. Adex can lead to a rebound effect but the other two shouldn't.

thanks for the advice guys, I think I'll taper down toward the end of my cycle, then switch to maybe aromasin and aifm

Too much letro?

Is 1.25mg letro EOD too much for a cycle of 800mg test and 50mg dbol? I want to control my estro levels, but don't want them dangerously low.

Top Bottom