Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

holding some water, will an increase in letro kill it?

Re: Is This True About Letro?

I'm a little put off by the recent study on cabergoline but the doses were high in that study. I'm rationalizing here.
So Cabaser would be my choice I guess.
Safest is selegeline

zips92 said:
Any experience or truth that supports Letro eliminating or reducing hyperprolactinemia? Before purchasing Dostinex, which we all know is expensive, I was hoping to see if the Letro I have could help me out first.......

ALL aromatase inhibitors will help if the issue is related to endogenous conversion of testosterone to estrogen. If it related to exogenous progestins or their impact on the endocrine system, they will have some but usually minimal impact.

jmead said:
whats the normal dose of seligelene to combat prolactin gyno
seligilene isnt actually used to combat prolactin gyno, it can just help prevent hyperprolacti bla bla.. sprayin milk from your nipples.. right? or can it actually help reverse gyno from prolactin/progesterone

I wouldn't rely on it for that. It's weak but effective. 5mg/day

AhMadKooL said:
Just get some Dostinex man, It helps also with libido
i have some probably underdosed cabergoline from a research chem lab.. but i saw that study linking cabergoline to heart problems.. which makes me not want to use it..

does bromo doesnt have any of the same active ingredients that might link it to heart issues.. does it?

letro really works

man, I had no idea how much letro really suppressed estrogen, I just finished my 4th week of dbol at 40 mg/day and started winny at 45 mg/day. I thought I could drop the letro at 2.5mg/day and start adex at 1mg/day.
well, i tried this, and within 3 days of stopping the letro and switching to adex, I went from 208 to 215. Man, all my vascularity and hardness was gone, and my nips started hurting and getting a little puffy again, I switched back to letro 2 days ago, and am waiting to drop this water i'm holding. I'm just real sensitive to estro i guess. I think it was kindof a rebound effect from stopping the letro, what do you think?

Re: letro really works

glad to hear that letro works so good. ill be using it in my next cycle.

so your cycle was dbol and winny? you might want to revise that brother

Re: letro really works

ya damn right it works! worked for me, too! nipped my gyno sichiation in like 4 days! GL to ya!

Top Bottom