Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Hi, I'd like a double whopper with cheese...

RyanH said:
I'm still LAUGHING that you guys expect PERFECTION from workers who only make 5.00 an hour, at best, and who have to deal with the demands of ivy tower yuppies who call them names like "peons"

Hell yeah...I'll be working at KFC until I leave for college, and my favorite part about being there is fucking with some SUV driving, cellphone carrying, fat yuppie bitch...luckily my boss is cool about it and enjoys making fun of customers as much as I do.

And for the rest of you, listen up. We are paid to:

Serve you your food in a relatively timely manner.

That's it. Not to suck your dick, get you forks, fill up your pops, carry your shit out to your car, clean your motherfucking table. Most of the people that I work with other than the managers could give 2 shits about their jobs for good reason.

You're paying 3 bucks for a meal, you should feel lucky that it's correct and fresh. Other than that...

RyanH said:
Simply because one comes from a privileged background doesn't mean he or she is incapable of understanding other's problems, now does it? George Bush is from a priviliged background doesn't he? Most of you would argue he understands problems he has absolutely no experience with. JFK was from a privileged background as his entire family does, and the Kennedy legacy of public service to all Americans is remarkable....

Faulty logic once again being applied.....

Not everything is a criticism Ryan. I'm not broke either.

Top Bottom