Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi everyone!

Ash1978 said:
This was my menu today. I cook most of my food on Sun and since it's Friday I'm short on healthy food, so I had to do with what I had. So tell me what you think.

M1: EAS protein shake (low carb)
M2: Banana & 5 egg whites (out of oats)
M3: Taco salad. Which has lettuce, black beans, ground turkey & FF catalina dressing.
M4: 4oz Grilled chicken breast & grilled squash & 1/2 cup of brown rice
M5: Tuna fish w/ 1 tsp of FF mayo, 1-whole egg & pickles
M6: 6 almonds

I started using thedailyplate.com to track my food, and it's helping me a lot. It's a pain, but I need to be able to take a good look at my food & see where I'm going wrong. I bought a scale a about 2 weeks ago & weigh all my food now because I was thinking that maybe my portions were too big.

I saw that they have a boot camp thing at the gym. And I'm thinking about doing it. It says they can help lower BF & the trainer will provide a nutrition book with the food I need to eat. Maybe that's what I need. I was hoping I could do this myself, but obviously I need help.

Excellent!!!
You're doing great! As Needto said, change the Mayo (if you need to have it). Even ff is really not healthy.
Your macros should be 125p 75-100 (with 100 once a week) 25 fat.
Then, check how much you're losing at that point and I can re-adjust it for you. You don't want to lose too much too fast or not enough.

The boot camp you're doing at the gym is great. You'll learn a lot in the process and it might give you a good kick start.

needtogetaas said:
Your diet is nice and healthy girl. on the mayo check out smart balance brand. They have a omega fats mayo which is good for you and its taste soooo good.
I will definitely check that out. I have the smart balance PB, and love it!

thandie said:
Excellent!!!
You're doing great! As Needto said, change the Mayo (if you need to have it). Even ff is really not healthy.
Your macros should be 125p 75-100 (with 100 once a week) 25 fat.
Then, check how much you're losing at that point and I can re-adjust it for you. You don't want to lose too much too fast or not enough.

The boot camp you're doing at the gym is great. You'll learn a lot in the process and it might give you a good kick start.

Thanks I will keep my macros at that and see how it goes! And I'm pretty sure I'm going to try the boot camp, it looks fun and it might be what I need to really challenge myself.

Have a good weekend!

Ash1978 said:
I'm keeping my fats at about 20%, should it be higher? Sorry to ask so many questions, I'm just trying to get this all figured out.

i wouldnt be too concerned about the fat percentage as long as they are good fats.

MaraNatha Organic is the PB I use in everything. Its totally delicious imo.

Personally, my fats & protien ratio is pretty high, and my carbs stay below 100.

Are you taking any supp's to help w/ fat loss?

Cheers :) LG

localgirl said:
MaraNatha Organic is the PB I use in everything. Its totally delicious imo.

Personally, my fats & protien ratio is pretty high, and my carbs stay below 100.

Are you taking any supp's to help w/ fat loss?

Cheers :) LG

No, no supp's. There's soo many out there and I haven't a clue which ones work & don't. Are there any that you would suggest?

Top Bottom