Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi everyone!

So I hurt my freaking foot pretty bad yesterday. I was trying to learn how to wake board. After about 30 mins of trying I finally got it. But the wake board was too big for my feet and they had to really strap my ankles in tight so my feel wouldn't slip out. Well, big mistake. My feel went one way I went another, and jacked up my right foot. It sucks, this means no gym for me - hell I can't even walk. I go to the doctor today to get it checked out. Hopefully I won't be down for long....

Ash1978 said:
So I hurt my freaking foot pretty bad yesterday. I was trying to learn how to wake board. After about 30 mins of trying I finally got it. But the wake board was too big for my feet and they had to really strap my ankles in tight so my feel wouldn't slip out. Well, big mistake. My feel went one way I went another, and jacked up my right foot. It sucks, this means no gym for me - hell I can't even walk. I go to the doctor today to get it checked out. Hopefully I won't be down for long....

that is how i am. i get hurt more outside the gym than in. i have given up most sports as a result so that it doesnt interupt my schedule.

I have yet to hurt myself at the gym. I'm such a outdoors girl & stay very active, this is actually the first time I've hurt myself doing something like this. I will definitely have to be more careful. If I would have just stayed on the boat with my girlfriends and just chilled this would have never happened. But no, not me, I gotta get out there with the boys & try to hang...lol

Ash1978 said:
I have yet to hurt myself at the gym. I'm such a outdoors girl & stay very active, this is actually the first time I've hurt myself doing something like this. I will definitely have to be more careful. If I would have just stayed on the boat with my girlfriends and just chilled this would have never happened. But no, not me, I gotta get out there with the boys & try to hang...lol

Just stay off your foot for a while. better to let it heal correctly. :)
You dont wanna end up messin' your sh*t up even more!

Nothin' wrong w/ hangin' with the boys girlie! :qt:

Just got back from the doctor. I sprang both ankles & fractured my right one. I have to go get a walking boot for my right ankle and keep the left one wrapped up. She said that I will be down for at least 3 weeks if not more. This seriously sucks arse.

And I love hanging with the boys but it usually gets me introuble..lol

Ash1978 said:
Just got back from the doctor. I sprang both ankles & fractured my right one. I have to go get a walking boot for my right ankle and keep the left one wrapped up. She said that I will be down for at least 3 weeks if not more. This seriously sucks arse.

yikes. not fun. hope it feels better soon

Ash1978 said:

Take it easy then girl!
Hope you feel better soon :heart:

These are oats pancakes and Sweet potato muffins I make:

PANCAKE-1 oz old fashioned oats
½ cup egg whites
2 tbls fat free cottage cheese
Cinnamon and vanilla In blender –
makes two pancakes which is one low carb serving.Pro-18g, carb-7g, fat-0.5g (Pam olive oil spray)Top with fat free/sugar free syrup

Sweet potato Muffins

In a bowl mix

8 oz sweet potato I first bake them in the oven the mash them into like mash potatoes.
2 cups dry oat meal
1 cup egg whites
1 whole egg
1 tbsp of vanilla
Cinnamon
1/4 cup splenda

Get a muffin pan with 12 and spray with pam
Cook at 350 for 30 minutes

Comes out to 18 carbs per muffin.

Bummer! Feel better about your foot..

thandie said:
These are oats pancakes and Sweet potato muffins I make:

PANCAKE-1 oz old fashioned oats
½ cup egg whites
2 tbls fat free cottage cheese
Cinnamon and vanilla In blender –
makes two pancakes which is one low carb serving.Pro-18g, carb-7g, fat-0.5g (Pam olive oil spray)Top with fat free/sugar free syrup

Sweet potato Muffins

In a bowl mix

8 oz sweet potato I first bake them in the oven the mash them into like mash potatoes.
2 cups dry oat meal
1 cup egg whites
1 whole egg
1 tbsp of vanilla
Cinnamon
1/4 cup splenda

Get a muffin pan with 12 and spray with pam
Cook at 350 for 30 minutes

Comes out to 18 carbs per muffin.

Bummer! Feel better about your foot..
aaahh haaa i found you. :)

needtogetaas said: