Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi everyone!

I don't think that I'm lactose intol, dairy products have never bothered me before. I will keep and eye on that Whey and see if it's causing the bloating and gas.

I actually lost 80 pounds by doing a low carb diet and exercise. I didn't start taking the diet pills until after I lost all the weight. I started taking them to maintain my current weight loss.

And thanks, it wasn't easy to lose, but I knew I could do it if I really wanted to. I'm the type of person that once I make up my mind about something, I stick to it. Just like with eating clean and losing these 10 pounds that I've gained over the last couple months. I will not give up, I just need to figure out what I'm doing wrong and keep at it.

Ash1978 said:
I don't think that I'm lactose intol, dairy products have never bothered me before. I will keep and eye on that Whey and see if it's causing the bloating and gas.

I actually lost 80 pounds by doing a low carb diet and exercise. I didn't start taking the diet pills until after I lost all the weight. I started taking them to maintain my current weight loss.

And thanks, it wasn't easy to lose, but I knew I could do it if I really wanted to. I'm the type of person that once I make up my mind about something, I stick to it. Just like with eating clean and losing these 10 pounds that I've gained over the last couple months. I will not give up, I just need to figure out what I'm doing wrong and keep at it.

You'll be able to lose it lady! No sweat..well..probably lots of sweat..lol
The last 10lbs is the hardest to lose they say.
Good luck to yah! :heart:

I know eventually something has to happen. 8 weeks a& no change is killing me though. I'm letting it get me down. When I see changes, then it makes me want to try harder and keeps me going...KWIM?

And I have a question about cardio. I've read so much that I've gotten myseld confused. I do at least 3 days of a 45 mins spinning class. Is that enough for me or do I need to do more?

Ash1978 said:
I know eventually something has to happen. 8 weeks a& no change is killing me though. I'm letting it get me down. When I see changes, then it makes me want to try harder and keeps me going...KWIM?

And I have a question about cardio. I've read so much that I've gotten myseld confused. I do at least 3 days of a 45 mins spinning class. Is that enough for me or do I need to do more?

I would say thats enough to maintain. People have different views on cardio. Some think more is better, some think less is suffice.

Personally, my cardio depends on what Im training at the gym. I have 1 day dedicated to just cardio - 45-60 min. cardio & abs.
The rest of the week we usually only do 30 min. except leg nights , only 20 min. on those nights.
So I do cardio 6x a week & do see results from it.

Hi Ash, Welcome!

You're diet is not bad, but not great. For starters 2 cups of brown rice is a lot. Assuming you're not 6' tall.
I'd suggest varying your carbs as well as your protein. Also if you are going to have Muscle Milk protein shake, make it light Muscle Milk. The regular is best for a man when he'd have more calories in one sitting.
Yams, vegetables, oats are great. Stay away from bars since they have fillers. You want to lose fat/gain muscles; not gain fat.

Drink lots of water and stay away from soft drinks and juices.
Have about 5 meals a day..

Any questions, please ask..

localgirl said:
I would say thats enough to maintain. People have different views on cardio. Some think more is better, some think less is suffice.

Personally, my cardio depends on what Im training at the gym. I have 1 day dedicated to just cardio - 45-60 min. cardio & abs.
The rest of the week we usually only do 30 min. except leg nights , only 20 min. on those nights.
So I do cardio 6x a week & do see results from it.

When you say maintain, do you mean to maintain my weight? I'm wanting to lose around 10-15 pounds.

thandie said:
Hi Ash, Welcome!

You're diet is not bad, but not great. For starters 2 cups of brown rice is a lot. Assuming you're not 6' tall.
I'd suggest varying your carbs as well as your protein. Also if you are going to have Muscle Milk protein shake, make it light Muscle Milk. The regular is best for a man when he'd have more calories in one sitting.
Yams, vegetables, oats are great. Stay away from bars since they have fillers. You want to lose fat/gain muscles; not gain fat.

Drink lots of water and stay away from soft drinks and juices.
Have about 5 meals a day..

Any questions, please ask..

I've cut down on my brown rice, actually I haven't eaten any all week. And when I do, I do it at lunch time. And the Muscle Milk that I drink is the light one. I'm in love with that stuff! No soft drinks or juices for me, I'm all about some water.

I'm just struggling with getting enough food in for the day. I feel like I eat sooo much, but then when I enter my food in sometime I will only have 1200 calories in. I don't know what to do about that. When I eat more than that, I'm miserable all day because I'm so full and feel bloated.

Thanks so much for the reply!

Ash1978 said:
I've cut down on my brown rice, actually I haven't eaten any all week. And when I do, I do it at lunch time. And the Muscle Milk that I drink is the light one. I'm in love with that stuff! No soft drinks or juices for me, I'm all about some water.

I'm just struggling with getting enough food in for the day. I feel like I eat sooo much, but then when I enter my food in sometime I will only have 1200 calories in. I don't know what to do about that. When I eat more than that, I'm miserable all day because I'm so full and feel bloated.

Thanks so much for the reply![/QUOTE

Can you post your stats? Not sure if you already have. Am on iPhone.
how much you weight?
how tall?
what's your goal? And I might be able to help better.

Weight - 131
Height - 5'1"
My goal is to lose 10-15 pounds, but I don't want to be skinny fat, I want to have mucsle definition. I love the lean look.

Ash1978 said:
Weight - 131
Height - 5'1"
My goal is to lose 10-15 pounds, but I don't want to be skinny fat, I want to have mucsle definition. I love the lean look.

well u r definitely not eating enough calories. i estimate your BMR to be about 1375. u shouldnt go below this, even when dieting. u will need to pick one of the two goals u have laid out and stick with that first.

to lose bodyfat and gain weight simultaneously can be very difficult, especially when natural. usually results are mediocre at best. so i recommend either concentrating on getting your bf level down where u want or try to build some muscle. then work on the other. i think u will be happier with the results. since it soulds like u r having difficult eating enough food how about start with the bf goal first?

Top Bottom