Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi everyone!

Ash1978 said:
Just got back from the doctor. I sprang both ankles & fractured my right one. I have to go get a walking boot for my right ankle and keep the left one wrapped up. She said that I will be down for at least 3 weeks if not more. This seriously sucks arse.

And I love hanging with the boys but it usually gets me introuble..lol

ouch! :worried:

Ash1978 said:
The eating clean diet I'm doing is by Tosca Reno. Here's an example of what I ate yesterday. I'm having a really hard time getting my calories up. I ate this yesterday and felt horrible all day long.

M1: (Post Workout) Muscle Milk
M2: 1/2 cup of oats w/ 1-scoop of protein powder, wheat germ & flaxseeds
M3: 4oz Grilled chicken breast, 1/2 brown rice & large salad
M4: Apple w/ 1 TSP of natural PB & 4-Egg whites.
M5: 4oz grilled chicken, salsa & black beans
M6: 4 oz Grilled chicken, 1/2 cup brown rice & salad.

Total Calories - 1538
Total Protein - 142

For post workout you don't want to have fat. Muscle milk has a high fat amount. The fat will slow down the absorption of the refuel of the glycogen into the muscle.

You should stick to a whey protein + mix in some gatorade or fast carb. Your muscles will soak this up and it will be more beneficial for your results.

sessa said:
For post workout you don't want to have fat. Muscle milk has a high fat amount. The fat will slow down the absorption of the refuel of the glycogen into the muscle.

You should stick to a whey protein + mix in some gatorade or fast carb. Your muscles will soak this up and it will be more beneficial for your results.

MM is ok PWO as long as you split the MM out from your glycogen replenishment. if u take gatorade, waxy maize, or some other high glycemic food source immediately for PWO then wait 15-20 minutes to have your MM.

Thanks :) I've been down about it the last 2 days. Any results that I could have seen (if any) is gone now because I will be down for awhile. When I started eating clean and going to the gym, I didn't expect huge changes in 2 months, but I figured I would have seen some kind of changes by now. I need it to keep me going...

Oh well, there's nothing I can do about it right now anyways. I need to suck it up. I guess now is a really good time to start focusing on my eating.

And I'll be at the lake again this weekend, but no skiing or wake boarding for me! I'll be sitting my fat ass on the boat & you can bet I will have a coke zero with vodka, or maybe two... :)

Ash1978 said:
Since I'm not able to work out right now, should I lower my calories some? Or keep them the same?

i would lower the carbs some. if u eat like u r still training it wont take long b4 u dont look like u train anymore :(

Ash I just read this whole thread and was so excited for you until I got to the end and saw you hurt yourself! That really sucks big time. I hope it heals quick so you can get back in the gym.

Top Bottom