Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi everyone!

Thanks Beachboy! My feet already feel so much better. I got up this morning at 5:00 and went to the gym for a little while & worked my upper body. I haven't been to the gym in over a week & couldn't stand it anymore!

holy crap, Ash - hope you're ok! Do try to do something - I got injured in Iraq two years ago and am JUST now starting to get the excess weight off and even try to train like I used to. That two years off blew everything I had gained (positive gains) - now I am having to deal with all those negative gains!! (pounds) Good luck...guess you can do upper and arms, right? :) [being positive]

Ash1978 said:
Thanks Beachboy! My feet already feel so much better. I got up this morning at 5:00 and went to the gym for a little while & worked my upper body. I haven't been to the gym in over a week & couldn't stand it anymore!

It's a good idea you go to the gym and work the upper body, or it might take energy and determination to drag yourself back there. I advise you to keep going. If you do, you won't miss a bit about going to the gym. When you feel you're ready to work your whole body, you will already be there.

My gym is my other home. Nothing stops me from going there. If I can't work my upper body, I work my lower. If I'm recuperating from something, I go and walk. If I don't do that, I get used to being away and that's the last thing I want..

Top Bottom