Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi everyone!

Ash1978

I found this place yesterday, and I freaking lovin' it so far! You girls seem great and the motivation here kicks butt!

A little about me: I'm Ashley, 29 yrs old, married, mother to two crazy boys & live in Tx.

Reason for being here: I started eating clean about 7 weeks ago, and haven't been able to lose any weight. I've actually gained weight and can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. A couple of yrs ago I lost 80 pounds with diet & exercise and have keep it off. But during the last year I started taking diet pills and didn't eat much to maintain my weight, which has really messed with my metabolism. I've always worked out at the gym at least 3 times a week, but starting 3 weeks ago I started getting up at 5:00am & going to the gym 5 times a week, and really been pushing myself. The reason I started eating clean is because was skinny, but skinny-fat, and was crabby & tired all the time. I can't take diet pills the rest of my life to maintain my weight, it's not healthy! But I'm have a really hard time with this weight gain since eating clean & not taking diet pills. I'm just really frustrated with all this. I'm working my butt of at the gym and eating right and not seeing results.

Anyways, sorry so long. And I hope you don't mind me jumping in! Can't wait to get know everyone!

Hi! I'm glad you realized what you did with the diet pills.

I also had to come to that conclusion myself - about 5 or 6 years ago when i was eating diet pills like candy. Not just the money it cost to keep poppin them, but I believe that its not the best for your heart so its best to just stop.

Anyway welcome! I'm Cindy :D

Hey Ashley!!!

Welcome to EF. I learn so much from these great people. The guys and gals alike are very knowledgable and will point you in the right direction.

Use the resources here and ask lots of questions. Do searches. Study what the successful people do and be a copycat!

Congrats on your weight loss. What a spectacular feat.

Molly

Welcome Ash

There are a lot of amazing women here

When you say clean diet, please give us a run down of your diet

Hi Cindy! I hear ya on the diet pills, nothing good comes from taking them. I feel much better since I've gotten off of them.

Thanks Molly! I've been reading up a storm since I found this place. There's so much to learn!

Ash1978 said:
Hi Cindy! I hear ya on the diet pills, nothing good comes from taking them. I feel much better since I've gotten off of them.

Thanks Molly! I've been reading up a storm since I found this place. There's so much to learn!

Hi ash

I sent you a free 7day Platinum membership to help with your research here

take advantage of the enhanced Plat seach capabilities to dig tru the knowledge buried here. Also as you'll see there's lots of guys and gals who'll be here to answer your questions

have fun

Mava

p.s. throw up a nice big avatar pic while you're plat, since the regular member size is much smaller (you get to keep it once its up)

Reactions: bw1
The eating clean diet I'm doing is by Tosca Reno. Here's an example of what I ate yesterday. I'm having a really hard time getting my calories up. I ate this yesterday and felt horrible all day long.

M1: (Post Workout) Muscle Milk
M2: 1/2 cup of oats w/ 1-scoop of protein powder, wheat germ & flaxseeds
M3: 4oz Grilled chicken breast, 1/2 brown rice & large salad
M4: Apple w/ 1 TSP of natural PB & 4-Egg whites.
M5: 4oz grilled chicken, salsa & black beans
M6: 4 oz Grilled chicken, 1/2 cup brown rice & salad.

Total Calories - 1538
Total Protein - 142

that is a great diet.
I'm sure some of the pros will come in and give their comments.
But it looks awesome

I'm loving the diet so far. I've never eaten so much in my life. When I first started I didn't pay any attention to the calorie part (and the book doesn't recommend counting calories), but since I was gaining weight I read that it wasn't because I was getting enough calories in. So I upped them, the only problem is that I can't keep my calories up like that everyday. It makes me feel sick & bloated all day. Plus, I was stressing myself out about getting all the calories in, which made me not want to do the diet. So for now, I just decided to still eat clean, eat every 2-3 hrs, & listen to my body.

Top Bottom