Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH: How long does it last when you mix it with sterile water?

growing

If you keep it refrigerated, how long is the HGH good for when you mix it with the sterile water that it comes with VS. using bacteriostatic water???

It's serostim.

Help me settle a bet.

Thanks bros.

-growing

I'm not 100% sure but I think it's good for about 24 hours in sterile water vs. 2 weeks in bacteriostatic....

get the bactrostatic water.. I think I ordered mine for the af store.

the question is not which is better, its HOW LONG IS THE HGH STILL ACTIVE WHEN MIXED WITH THE STERILE WATER IT COMES WITH????

any body know the answer???

ZYG??? you out therre bro??

USE THE STERILE WATER.

Here's the scoop on why your kit (i'm assuming serotism came with sterile) hte kit is meant for AIDS patients.. not regular bodybuilders... they have weak immune systems so if they insert teh pin more than a couple of times the bacteria build up is too strong for them...

why do you think it says to us Bact water to make it last longer?? simple all bact water is is distilelled water with Benzyl Alcohol in it...so the BA will kill the extra bacteria...

mix yours with the water it came with.. keep it in the fridge and its good for 2-3 weeks so no worries... i'm using the sero kits now and that's what i did.. and trust me its good for more than 2-3 days or i wouldn't have numb fingers...

Also if you for some reason get bact water... be very careful... if it has sodium in it it'll kill the GH.. that's why you just use what the manufacturer sent with the kit..

See this is a great reply... thanks mmmsauce!

I've been using serostim with the BA water for more than 16 weeks now at 4IU's a day, and have not had dramatic results thus far, I had numb fingers the first 3 weeks thats it.

I'm really wondering if I should just use the fucking sterile water it comes with because I use up one bottle every 4-5 days anyway... I dont need it to last 2-3weeks, for christs sake each bottle only has 18IU's in it.

The package insert says to use within 24 hrs after mixing and thats what scared me into using the BA water like everyone else....

HEY MMSAUCE: How long have you been on HGH and what has your experience/results been???

Any other opinions...

yes just use the sterile.. why risk using the wrong Bact water and fucking it up....

also this is my first time with GH.. in about 2 weeks now so as far as results go its pretty tough to tell.. but the numb fingers makes me know the stuff is legit..

According to the serono prescribing info, it should be used immediatly after reconstitution and remainder tossed away. With BAW (USP consisting of .9%BA) and refrigerated will be good for 14 days.

I know what the sheet says..... did u read my above posts... thats because its for AIDS patients... for a regular person its fine for 2 weeks with just sterile water..

Top Bottom