Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey guess who is back? Inkman

glennds said:
inkman you look fantasic! i am 41 and started juicing only this past year. i had wondered if i was too old to get started but you have shown it is doable. i felt i had gotten as far as i could naturally.

you have good skin (a rarely mentioned vital component of a great physique) and the tatts look great. congratulations on your awesome shape. it would be impressive at any age.

Thanks very much. If I may suggust something. It seems that we people over 40 respond very well to the juice, even at low doses due to the naturally lowered amounts of test in our system due to age. It does not take much to make our bodys wake up and say WTF is going on lol. Nothing better for us then test, deca in my opinion. Then after a few cycles add the fountain of youth growth Hormone and you will feel 20 years younger no kidding. I have not done Growth yet cause I put my gf on it instead but I can tell you I am watching her lose fat and gain muscle from week to week. Her skin is also looking tighter and younger and her dimples and cellulite are dissapearing... Unfucken beliveable..

that IS unbelievable. i have only used papervar and am now on my second cycle of it.

frankly i have been afraid of using test due to the potential sides i keep reading about, especially post cycle. i am not afraid of the injection thing but as far as dosages, type of tests...i just don't know where to begin. even after being on this board for several months i don't know where to start.

i still have a decent amount of hair and don't want to jeapordize that. and the gyno thing terrifies me.

Gyno thing is not fun but not all of us get it. I never have yet.. some people are just more prone to gyno then others.

As far as doses and types why not drop me a pm and I would be happy to steer you in the right direction.

My favorite is test prop at 2 ccs eod or sustonon 250 at 500mgs a week working up to a gram. Deca keep at 400 to 600mgs a week and thats about it. If I do dbol I run it for 4 to 6 weeks at 30 to 40mgs a day. gains are from 20 to 30lbs each cycle.

Like i said tho if you can afford it or get a Doc to scribe it HGH is the best way to go..

damn bro you both look fantastic for your age. Even better than around 90% of young people. You both are an example for lots and lots of twenty-something fat asses.
congratulations!!

Thank you all I am just in the middle of my favorite cycle of all time. dbol, t400 and deca300. Those pics were taken of me off cycle before I started so think I will post some of me now to see if you see an improvement and please be brutely honest with me...I can take it.... I think ;) I will also post more of my gf who is sick right now and not feeling so great about being out of the gym:( We know how that is right? Maybe your comments will cheer her up..sincerly Inkster

Here is dragonmona again..
attachment.php

Here she was at 185lbs+ Dress size 16+she is the one in the middles of the surfboard. safe to assume she has come a long way ... very proud of her..
attachment.php

Bodybuilding has changed her life forever...

Top Bottom