Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey guess who is back? Inkman

Thanks for the warm welcome back everyone. I was a member here along with my GF back in December 2001.

Stats are 5'11 230lbs bf unknown. 45 and been training for 27 years. Started on juice 3 years ago for first NPC comp.

Dragonmona is 43 5' 137lbs bf 17 to 19% currently and has been train now for about 3 years. She has lost 7 dress sizes total now from 13 to 3 and is thinking about competing in 2005. She is currently on 3 ius of hgh a day and 25mgs of winnie. Plan to run the gh for 1 year has been on now for 11 weeks. The best is yet to come for her. Anyone like to see a before pic of her at 185lbs let me know.. Ink

You look good. Your shoulders look fucking solid, and your lats give you more width. Looking good. Like the tats.

inkman you look fantasic! i am 41 and started juicing only this past year. i had wondered if i was too old to get started but you have shown it is doable. i felt i had gotten as far as i could naturally.

you have good skin (a rarely mentioned vital component of a great physique) and the tatts look great. congratulations on your awesome shape. it would be impressive at any age.

Top Bottom