Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here we go, Cycle log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like some great gear. Should be a very nice little cycle you got there, Clark.

Alpha-Pharma now makes a Tren Ace in 10ml vials (100mg/ml). It's so new it's not on their site yet, but I know how to get it! ;) Actually, Alpha-Pharma is making several of their AAS in 10ml vials now in addition to their offerings in amps.

It should be a good little run, lol.

I like the amps, makes it seem just a bit more like the real deal. Wish they had the tren ace dosed more than 50mg/ml though.

Weight is up to 229. That would be 14 pounds in a week in a half. Starting Monday, I am going to start counting macros and eating cleaner, besides my McDonalds breakfast a few times a week that is. My last prep when I started dieting I was 245 at about 16%. Would like to be around the same body fat but heavier. Got a little over 6 weeks to keep packing on the size.

Back to the gym tomorrow.

It should be a good little run, lol.

I like the amps, makes it seem just a bit more like the real deal. Wish they had the tren ace dosed more than 50mg/ml though.

Bro their Tren Ace is 100mg/ml and they only sell the Ace in 10ml vials.

You must be thinking of the Androxine. That is Tren No Ester. It is the only 50mg tren they have.

Their Tren HHBC (tren hex/parabolan) is 76.5mg/1.5ml.

Bro their Tren Ace is 100mg/ml and they only sell the Ace in 10ml vials.

You must be thinking of the Androxine. That is Tren No Ester. It is the only 50mg tren they have.

Their Tren HHBC (tren hex/parabolan) is 76.5mg/1.5ml.

Damn, good thing I went with pharmacom for the tren ace. I just assumed that the Androxine was ace. Tren Suspension would be a good time though. Never used Hex, I prefer the shorter esters.. easier to control.

No GH, never used it. Thinking of adding it, but still unsure. If I did.. it would be no more than 5iu a day.

Weight is up to 229. That would be 14 pounds in a week in a half. Starting Monday, I am going to start counting macros and eating cleaner, besides my McDonalds breakfast a few times a week that is. My last prep when I started dieting I was 245 at about 16%. Would like to be around the same body fat but heavier. Got a little over 6 weeks to keep packing on the size.

Back to the gym tomorrow.

Impressive weight gain so far. I know it may be a little hard to judge from the water weight, but what would you say your bodyfat is at right now?

Impressive weight gain so far. I know it may be a little hard to judge from the water weight, but what would you say your bodyfat is at right now?

I am getting body calibers done next week. Right now I'd say I am about 12% I definitely have some water weight on me, but I love it. I had to whip out the fat jeans last night for new years. I will get some progress pics up this week after I get waxed.

Here is a pic from last night though, disregard the beer in my hand.

5'7, 215, 11%

Hey guys, going to be logging my contest prep here. Everything is set to start on the 23rd. Going to be trying something new. Here I will show you the cycle layout, and update my progress as everything progresses.

The cycle is split into 2 parts. The first 4-5 weeks will be an all out bulk. After week 5 I will start to get the diet together but will continue lean bulking to about week 10. After that, the contest diet will be in place and I will start the shredding process. I've changed things up a little bit, and things are still subject to change, but here is the layout:

1-16 Test E - 750mg/week
1-20 Equipiose - 800mg/week
1-12 NPP - 150mg/eod
1-4 Anadrol - 100mg/day
1-12 LGD-4033 - 10mg/day

17-20 Test Prop - 100mg/eod
17-20 Tren Ace - 100mg/eod
17-20 Mast Prop - 200mg/eod
17-20 Anavar - 60mg/day
17-20 Proviron - 75mg/day
17-20 S-4 - 50mg/day
17-20 GW-50 - 20mg/day

21-24 Test Prop - 50mg/day
21-24 Tren Ace - 75mg/day
21-24 Mast Prop - 100mg/day
21-24 Anavar - 80mg/day
21-24 Winstol Depot - 50mg/day
21-24 Halo - 40mg/day
21-24 Proviron - 100mg/day
21-24 S-4 - 75mg/day
21-24 GW-50 - 20mg/day

This is it. The cycle is brought to you by Alpha Pharma, Pharmacom, Geneza, SARMS1, and AG-Guys.

Let me know what you think. This should be a fun ride.

Your a mad man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using EliteFitness

I am getting body calibers done next week. Right now I'd say I am about 12% I definitely have some water weight on me, but I love it. I had to whip out the fat jeans last night for new years. I will get some progress pics up this week after I get waxed.

Here is a pic from last night though, disregard the beer in my hand.

230 and look like that? Wtf are you 4 foot tall cause you are huge :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom