Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here we go, Cycle log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
im subbed..glad to see you choose to go with sarms1 for your sarms needs and pharmacom and alpha pharma for your anabolic needs,great choices.. ill be following.

Is pharmacom really that good? Its been plastered on the boards lately...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Weight: 227

That will put me up 12 pounds in the first week. The wonders of Anadrol and Slin. I cleaned the diet up a little bit for today, still have a couple meal to go, but this is it so far.

Meal 1
Peanut Butter, Honey, and Banana Sandwhich
2 Slice Oat Bread
2 Tbl Natural Peanut Butter
1 Tbl Natural Honey
1 Large Banana
2 Scoop Whey
1 Cup Almond Milk

Meal 2
6 oz Chicken Breast
1 Apple
1 Cup Blue Berry
1 Cup Raspberry

Meal 3 (preworkout)
2 Scoop Whey
1 Cup Oat Flower
***45 minutes Later**
50g Dextrose w/preworkout

Meal 4 (post-workout w/6iu Humulin R)
2 Scoop Whey
75g Dextrose

Meal 5 (45 minute Later)
6 Oz Chicken Breast
2 Cup White Rice

Meal 6 (1 hour later)
6 oz White Fish
2 Cup Rice

Going to finish my night up with some finish and a salad.. then later some Cottage Cheese before bed.

Workout

Workout

Incline Barbell Press - 4 x 8 (205, 225, 265, 285)
Flat Dumbbell Press - 4 x 8 (80s, 100s, 110s, 120s)
Decline Barbell Press - 4 x 8 (235, 245, 255, 280)
Incline Flies - 4 x 12 (20, 30, 40, 45)
Dumbbell Pullover - 4 x 12 (70)
Standing Calf - 4 x 15 (225, 275, 315, 365)

I don't rep for them or anything but their orals are the best I've ever used so I'd say they're that good. The var is always real var and not underdosed crap. You get what you pay for though

Stuff is fuckin great! Ask Stevesmi about their var. LOL! I think he's addicted now. ;)

It's very high quality gear, it's just easier to get and more common overseas so you don't hear about it too much from guys in the states.

A few of us have recently come across a nice domestic-supply for it though, so we are using it and loving it. Therefore you see it being plastered on the boards.

Same thing with Alpha-Pharma, which OP is also using in his cycle.

I don't rep for them or anything but their orals are the best I've ever used so I'd say they're that good. The var is always real var and not underdosed crap. You get what you pay for though

Quality over quantity is always the best and worth the price

Stuff is fuckin great! Ask Stevesmi about their var. LOL! I think he's addicted now. ;)

It's very high quality gear, it's just easier to get and more common overseas so you don't hear about it too much from guys in the states.

A few of us have recently come across a nice domestic-supply for it though, so we are using it and loving it. Therefore you see it being plastered on the boards.

Same thing with Alpha-Pharma, which OP is also using in his cycle.

A good source is always a good thing to have....and like they say sharing is caring lol ;-)

Reactions: ceo
This is a breakdown of what I am using.

Test E - Schering Testoviron Depot
Equipiose - Geneza, will be switching to Alpha Pharma and bumping to a gram eventually.
NPP - Alpha Pharma
Anadrol - Alpha Pharma
Test Prop - Alpha Pharma
Tren Ace - Pharmacom
Mast Prop - Alpha Pharma
Anavar - Pharmacom
Proviron - Bayer
Winstol Depot - Desma
Halo - Geneza

If you are using an UGL, and it's not Alpha Pharma, you might as well not even cycle. Not really lol.. but they are the best of the best.

Pretty simple update for today.. Not working out today or tomorrow. Just eating lots of food. And celebrating the new year and relaxing. Will get back to it on Thursday.

Happy Holidays everyone.

Reactions: ceo
This is a breakdown of what I am using.

Test E - Schering Testoviron Depot
Equipiose - Geneza, will be switching to Alpha Pharma and bumping to a gram eventually.
NPP - Alpha Pharma
Anadrol - Alpha Pharma
Test Prop - Alpha Pharma
Tren Ace - Pharmacom
Mast Prop - Alpha Pharma
Anavar - Pharmacom
Proviron - Bayer
Winstol Depot - Desma
Halo - Geneza

If you are using an UGL, and it's not Alpha Pharma, you might as well not even cycle. Not really lol.. but they are the best of the best.

Pretty simple update for today.. Not working out today or tomorrow. Just eating lots of food. And celebrating the new year and relaxing. Will get back to it on Thursday.

Happy Holidays everyone.

Sounds like some great gear. Should be a very nice little cycle you got there, Clark.

Alpha-Pharma now makes a Tren Ace in 10ml vials (100mg/ml). It's so new it's not on their site yet, but I know how to get it! ;) Actually, Alpha-Pharma is making several of their AAS in 10ml vials now in addition to their offerings in amps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom