Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here we go, Cycle log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weight 230.

Today's diet was normal. Lots of chicken and rice, protein shakes and dextrose.. ect. Up to 10iu of slin pwo now. Going to get my macros together on monday, so the diet will be more detailed then.

Today was Leg day.. workout called squat until you puke.

I don't know exactly how many sets I did. Started at 225 and worked up to 405, 8 reps each. Then once at 405, every set was to failure. 3 minute rest and repeat. Probably did 10-12 sets this way. If you want big legs, you must squat.

That was it.

Off day from the gym today. Have spent my day eating shit. Slammed a protein shake and some dextrose before I left this morning. Then I went out to eat at Denny's. Had the Lumber Jack Slam with the Sante Fe Skillet. I looked up the math on the macros from that meal and it is about 1700 calories, 75g of protein, 103g of carbs, and 102g of fat. Don't you dare judge the life I live!

A couple hours later I had greek yogurt an apple and some almonds.

And for meal number 3.. went out to Mongolian BBQ with some friends. Ate a bunch of chicken, Steak, and white rice. Don't know how much.. but enough to feed a small army at least.

The rest of the day I will eat some smaller meals, low in fat. I am taking out a lovely lady tonight for dinner.. so will probably get some grilled steak or chicken and some veggies. Maybe a glass of wine or two.. ;)

Don't worry guys, my diet will clean up soon. I am just trying to enjoy myself a bit before I go through hell.

Off day from the gym today. Have spent my day eating shit. Slammed a protein shake and some dextrose before I left this morning. Then I went out to eat at Denny's. Had the Lumber Jack Slam with the Sante Fe Skillet. I looked up the math on the macros from that meal and it is about 1700 calories, 75g of protein, 103g of carbs, and 102g of fat. Don't you dare judge the life I live!

And for meal number 3.. went out to Mongolian BBQ with some friends. Ate a bunch of chicken, Steak, and white rice. Don't know how much.. but enough to feed a small army at least.

The rest of the day I will eat some smaller meals, low in fat. I am taking out a lovely lady tonight for dinner.. so will probably get some grilled steak or chicken and some veggies. Maybe a glass of wine or two.. ;)

Don't worry guys, my diet will clean up soon. I am just trying to enjoy myself a bit before I go through hell.
Ive had days like this. You gotta do it now and then. It will make the days of strict diet so much easier to do. Once ive
Strayed i find my discipline so much more focused and positive

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Sounds like a good day to me. Enjoy it while you still can. Prep limits things big time

Weight: 231

Breakfast: 4:00am
1 Cup Oats
1/2 Cup Blueberry
1/2 Cup Dice Strawberry
1 Scoop Whey
1 Banana
4 Whole Eggs

875 calories, 57 protein, 98 carb, 30 fat

Pre-Workout: 4:45am
1 Scoop Assault
2 Scoop Scivation Xtend
50g Dextrose

200 calories, 0 protein, 50 carb, 30 fat

Post-Workout 1: 6:00am
10iu Humulin R
2 Scoop Whey
75g Dextrose

480 calories, 45 protein, 75 carb, 2 fat

Post Workout 2: 6:45am
6oz Tilapia
2 Cup White Rice

570 calories, 42 protein, 90 carb, 4 fat

Meal 4: 8:00am
6oz Tilapia
2 Cup White Rice

570 calories, 42 protein, 90 carb, 4 fat

Meal 5: 10:00am
12 oz Greek Yogurt
1/2 Cup Strawberry
1/2 Blueberry
1 Apple

260 calories, 37 protein, 47 carb, 1 fat

Meal 6: 12:00pm
1 Scoop Protein (Pro Complex)
1/2 cup Oats
15 Almonds

385 calories, 37 protein, 33 carb, 14 fat.

That's it for food so far today, still have 3-4 meals to go. Will be something similar to the last 2 meals.. just trying to keep a steady amount of protein and carbs going. I'll be working until late tonight so I have a giant container of Greek Yogurt, fruit, and a bag of almonds with me. Might venture out later this evening to pick up a chicken salad or something.

For those of your counting.. so far the macros are at 3340 calories, 260 protein, 483 carb, 44 fat.

Workout

Incline Barbell Press - 4 x 8 (215, 235, 265, 295)
Flat Dumbbell Press - 4 x 8 (80s, 100s, 110s, 130s)
Decline Barbell Press - 4 x 8 (235, 255, 265, 290 *for 6*)
Incline Flies - 4 x 12 (20, 30, 40, 45)
Dumbbell Pullover - 4 x 12 (70)
Standing Calf - 4 x 15 (225, 275, 315, 365)

Strength has gone up.

I have an appointment friday to get a bod pod done.. also an appointment to get waxed. Will get some current pics up for ya'll soon

Also, I decided that my cycle is not big enough. So I will be adding in Tren Suspension from weeks 7-10 to try to blast through myostatin and gain as much muscle mass as possible. Think the combo of Tren, and Insulin will do the job. Every pound matters.

Awesome info! Maybe I missed it but how old are you and how are your joints/lower back feeling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom