Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here we go, Cycle log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was pretty simple. It was an off day from the gym, so all I did was eat. I ate 4-5 huge bowls of Chili throughout the day, a protein shake, an apple, some cottage cheese. Pretty simple. Didn't weight myself.. so will update that tomorrow.

Right now I'm not.. just because of the time of year with the holidays and everything. I'll get things more tuned in after the new year. I am kind of a dirty bulker. I'll keep things pretty clean but I'm not going to sit and eat chicken and rice for every meal. Last show I did, during my bulk stage, I got up to 245 at around 16% body fat, and that was a natural bulk. I figure I am going to be putting myself through hell for a 3 month, might as well enjoy things now while I can.

Right now I'm not.. just because of the time of year with the holidays and everything. I'll get things more tuned in after the new year. I am kind of a dirty bulker. I'll keep things pretty clean but I'm not going to sit and eat chicken and rice for every meal. Last show I did, during my bulk stage, I got up to 245 at around 16% body fat, and that was a natural bulk. I figure I am going to be putting myself through hell for a 3 month, might as well enjoy things now while I can.

That's cool man. I have done the same pretty much since beginning of November. I still ate most of meals clean but allowed a lot of freedom while trying to gain. I'm shifting gears after New Years, and going back to all clean eating and adding cardio back in to try and shred up a bit

If you want pizza.. get a pizza. If you want a burger.. get a burger. It's not rocket science. I think people burn out to quick because they try do everything perfect.

5'7, 215, 11%

Hey guys, going to be logging my contest prep here. Everything is set to start on the 23rd. Going to be trying something new. Here I will show you the cycle layout, and update my progress as everything progresses.

The cycle is split into 2 parts. The first 4-5 weeks will be an all out bulk. After week 5 I will start to get the diet together but will continue lean bulking to about week 10. After that, the contest diet will be in place and I will start the shredding process. I've changed things up a little bit, and things are still subject to change, but here is the layout:

1-16 Test E - 750mg/week
1-20 Equipiose - 800mg/week
1-12 NPP - 150mg/eod
1-4 Anadrol - 100mg/day
1-12 LGD-4033 - 10mg/day

17-20 Test Prop - 100mg/eod
17-20 Tren Ace - 100mg/eod
17-20 Mast Prop - 200mg/eod
17-20 Anavar - 60mg/day
17-20 Proviron - 75mg/day
17-20 S-4 - 50mg/day
17-20 GW-50 - 20mg/day

21-24 Test Prop - 50mg/day
21-24 Tren Ace - 75mg/day
21-24 Mast Prop - 100mg/day
21-24 Anavar - 80mg/day
21-24 Winstol Depot - 50mg/day
21-24 Halo - 40mg/day
21-24 Proviron - 100mg/day
21-24 S-4 - 75mg/day
21-24 GW-50 - 20mg/day

This is it. The cycle is brought to you by Alpha Pharma, Pharmacom, Geneza, SARMS1, and AG-Guys.

Let me know what you think. This should be a fun ride.

Going to follow....for sure broo !! Good luck

Sent from my LG-E971 using EliteFitness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom