Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here we go, Cycle log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone wondering, my diet has looked like this. Eggs, Oats, and Fruit for breakfast. 2 shakes a day, pre and post workout. First with oat flour, second with dextrose. Then 4 meals of this thing I call "Super Chicken Chile". I will list the ingredients below for anyone that wants to try it. I eat a large salad with each of those meals. Then before bed is a shit load of almonds with cottage cheese or a casein shake.

Super Chicken Chile Ingredients:
Chicken Breasts
Black Beans
White Beans
White Rice
Chicken Broth
Low Free Cheese
Salsa

I cook the chicken breast, chop it up nice and fine. Then throw everything in the crock pot and let it cook for a few hours.

Then the salad is a mix of spinach and romaine, with mushrooms, diced tomatoes, cucumbers, and topped with some Walden Farms Ranch.

For anyone wondering, my diet has looked like this. Eggs, Oats, and Fruit for breakfast. 2 shakes a day, pre and post workout. First with oat flour, second with dextrose. Then 4 meals of this thing I call "Super Chicken Chile". I will list the ingredients below for anyone that wants to try it. I eat a large salad with each of those meals. Then before bed is a shit load of almonds with cottage cheese or a casein shake.

Super Chicken Chile Ingredients:
Chicken Breasts
Black Beans
White Beans
White Rice
Chicken Broth
Low Free Cheese
Salsa

I cook the chicken breast, chop it up nice and fine. Then throw everything in the crock pot and let it cook for a few hours.

Then the salad is a mix of spinach and romaine, with mushrooms, diced tomatoes, cucumbers, and topped with some Walden Farms Ranch.

That sounds pretty damn good. Do you have specific amounts you use to put in the crockpot?

8 8oz Chicken Breasts
4 Cup Uncooked Rice
4 Cup Black Beans
4 Cup White Beans
2 Boxes Chicken Broth
2 Medium Jars Salsa

Something along those lines. Then top with cheese.

I cook it all in one large Crock Pot.. just set on Medium and let it go for a few hours. It lasts almost 3 days, with 4 big ass bowls a day.

Not sure of the macro breakdown, but its packed with Protein, Carbs and Fiber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom