Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help

blaze

Im currently taking xenadrine and restricting my carbs to 10-20gs per day. What are some essential guidelines i shuold follow in order to try to lose fat. Im 5'10, 180lbs, and i dont know what my bf% is. I find that I tend to gain muscle pretty easily with only a little bit of weight lifting. I have tried lower weight and more reps but either way I keep gaining muscle. Right now i jus wanna concentrate on getting more defined and cut before i try to bulk up. thanks

I would love to be able to gain muscle that easy, your very lucky. If your goals are to loose fat then you have to have a very clean diet with low carbs, low-mod fat and high protein. Make sure you hit the cardio at least 4-5 times a week for 30-50mg/each day. Do it in the morning on an empty stomach. Make sure you each no carbs after around 5:00pm as well. Xenadrine should help you to loose some of the un-wanted body fat. Hope this helps, Best of luck!

M18

Ditto what Mustang said, however drink plenty of water. If you are not properly hydrated, your body will not use fat as much as if you were. It's a defense mechanism.

So drink your water, lol.

yea no problem with the water, i already drink about 5-8 one-liter bottles of water a day anyways

Emphasis on the cardio. If your only goal is to lose fat, the more the better, within reason. Make sure you're within target heart range during your cardio.

Top Bottom