Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help W/ Eca

VENOM

Whats up guys. This is a question for my friend. Well he's about 57 at 200 lbs or something like that. Overall he's kinda chubby. Now he does cardi everyday for about 30 min and also hits the weights. Now I told him about ECA but I dunno how he should take it and for how long. does this sound right. 25mg ephedrin, 200mg caffine, and and instead of Asp..take 1 tab of white willow bark..I took it 30 min before I went to the gym and 30 min before my meals 3 times a day.. Now what do you guys think...He wants to lose alot of his fat.......

That amount of ephedrine, caffeine, and white willow bark instead of asprin sounds fine. I'd recommend taking it 2-3 times per day. No more than 3. Above 3 times and eventually it's going to take it's toll on you, as far as you being wired and so on. Don't exceed the 10 week mark without giving yourself a break. Other then that, watch what you eat, keep up with the cardio and weight training, and keep positive. Good luck

my thoughts on it are to keep trying to lose weight naturally. As much as possible. When you hit that plateu then you can give the ECA a try. If he's chubby he'll have a lot of work to do, i say try to lose as much as possible first. Most important thing to do is hook up w/ a good diet, and stay away from roller coaster diets. Good diet w/ intense training w/ weights and cardio and you will see results w/ time. You could try using the ECA also as a preworkout booster.
About his cardio, steadily increase the time, intensity, and the type of cardio he does. You don't want the body to get used to the stress you put it under. So keep tricking your body. Post back if you got more ?'s.

Top Bottom