Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP trouble with rxhealthdrugs.com login

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjc227

Banned
ive been trying to log in and cant. ive tried to get them to send me my password info so i can reset my password but im not getting an email from them (checked spam folder too). i want to know whats going on with my order but i cant open a new ticket without being logged in.

i know they sponsor this forum so i thought maybe someone here could help...

i dont know what to do my hands are tied

How about a nice cup of STFU.. every sponsor has a rep on the forums and rxhealth is no different. ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now if you got a problem come to me and talk to me. Otherwise cut the crap with these worthless threads. Rxhealth has never and will never rip anyone off. You always always always get your product every single time.. 9 out of 10 times that product comes to you with in 7 to 10 days 14 max. However keep in mind you are buying products that can and some times will get scooped up by big brother. When that happens its no one elses fault but your own

Even still Unlike most companies of its kind. RXhealth will work with you if this happens. They may not get back to you "right away" or "when you want them too".. But they will get back to you. If you pm me then I will get back to you within 24 hours or less and tell you what is going on. They will reship your product not once, But twice and some times 3 times to make sure you get your order. If all of this fails then they will give you a refund. This process does not happen overnight though. This is why you order these kinds of products "in advance" and have them " on hand" long before you think about starting your cycle. Only a downright dimwitted fool would start a cycle with out having his ai's and support products "on hand" before he does.

On top of the fact that rxhealth takes care of every single one of its customers and makes sure every single on of them gets what they ordered. They have the #1 cheapest prices on these products in the world, and as if that ain't enough if you pm me I will give you a 20% discount code on top of that. Look around people!!!!!!!!! I dont back a company for no reason at all. I do not back all of the sponsors here ether. Just the ones I know are the good ones. Rxhealth is one of the good ones.

I see these damn threads pop up every once in a wile. Then the person who made them or did the biggest bitching gets his products a day or a week later and his crying ass never thinks to come back and make it right after he spewed off at the mouth like a fool...

bjc227 your hands are not tied!!!!!!!!! I asked you for a order number or any prof of order what so ever and you have refused to msg me back. NOW WHAT??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom