Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help!!! "puffy nipples"

abszilla said:
thanks for the info. i'm starting an experiment on myself. i'm going to take 20mg ed of nolva for a month and see if there is any difference, i will take pics before. and after. hopefully it should work. i also use yohimburn df on them too. do u guys think i should increase the dosage or i should keep it at 20mg ed

Before I even started a cycle, I had the same exact problem. Since I started my first cycle I’ve been on liquidex which has kept water retention off, but no improvement for puffy nipps.

I was planning on trying Nolva with Yohimburn as well, please keep us updated.

been on nolvadex at 20mg ed, and proviron at 25mg ed and yohimburn once before cardio, it;s been a week, i definetly see alot of improvement. i'm getting striations everywhere, i am definetly holding less water. i'm going to give it another 3weeks and see what happens,
by the way, i was reading some old posts. njstacked recommended icy hot on nipples, i tried they were rock hard for 8 hrs. i will definetly be using that stuff with thiomucase during the summer.

Top Bottom