Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help, Need a work out program for GF

jesse_01

Banned
She is 21 5'9, 125lbs and curently does that curves smart bs program. I talked her into going to the gym with me. But I have no idea on what kind of program she can follow. Should she just do the same as me? I do a basic madcow 5x5 deal. She has been going to that curves thing for a little over amonth but resulst have stopped pretty much. She will be new when it comes to lifting free weights.

She is 21 5'9, 125lbs and curently does that curves smart bs program. I talked her into going to the gym with me. But I have no idea on what kind of program she can follow. Should she just do the same as me? I do a basic madcow 5x5 deal. She has been going to that curves thing for a little over amonth but resulst have stopped pretty much. She will be new when it comes to lifting free weights.

I'd just have her do what you do. Then come back and talk about diet/nutrition.
Post what she eats and drinks all day..

Definitely give her plenty of instruction on squat and dead form. Keep your eye on her as the weight progresses each week. These movements are great for women. Just be mindful of safety since she doesn't have a lot of experience.

If she wants to loose BF definitely take thandie up on her offer. Some cardio and diet adjustments and she'll be in good order.

BTW, good job on getting her out of curves and into the weight room!

She doesn't need to lose much body fat. She is gifted with being able to eat what ever she wants and still rock a 6 pack if she works out. Yeah I pretty much explained to her how that curves program is pretty much a joke. I compared it to a bowflex lol.

Top Bottom