Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help my wife please!!!

GatorHunter

My wife keeps getting depressed over the fact she cant shake the weight after being pregnant. Know she is considering some wieght loss pills her friend takes that she gets from brazil. I am wondering other than good diet what has worked for other women to help them shed weight off in a reasonable amount of time or faster than average. Any thing from shakes to pills to whatever will work I am just skeptical about these pills being 125 for 60caps and not knowing exactly what they are. Any help would be greatly appriciated by her and I.
-Gator :chomp:

Hi

Kudos for being so concerned about your wife and what she may take.

Would it be possible for her to post herself?

Just makes the communication a bit more direct.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ya see she really wasnt a gym rat when I met her and I never truned her into one as she is so sensitive I can see if she will get on the comp but its kinda like chinese to her. But all she wants is to loose weight and pretty much my schedual makes it hard for me to coach her all the time being we both work as she refuses to be a stay at home mom she says it will drive her nuts plus she has the cool job of being a bar tender cant beat that doesnt make much money but oh well. So I will have her pop on with my name unless she wants to make her own.

GatorHunter said:
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ya see she really wasnt a gym rat when I met her and I never truned her into one as she is so sensitive I can see if she will get on the comp but its kinda like chinese to her. But all she wants is to loose weight and pretty much my schedual makes it hard for me to coach her all the time being we both work as she refuses to be a stay at home mom she says it will drive her nuts plus she has the cool job of being a bar tender cant beat that doesnt make much money but oh well. So I will have her pop on with my name unless she wants to make her own.

Hey,

There are many ways for women to stay in shape.

From my experience, and also what the medical journals have been saying is that weight training/resistance training is really a big plus to prevent diseases like osteoporosis and diabetes.

I will let you in on a little secret, the focus that myself and the other mods on this board have is for women to feel great and look good.

While a lot of us have competed or are competing in physique competitions, women who are in this area often have coaches and people to support them, moms don't.

GatorHunter said:

She need not be so sensitive, WE all had to start somewhere. I'll be the FIRST to admit if it were NOT for my gym pals, I would have been a total failure. I only wish they had 'puters and the internet waaaay back then.lol I laugh, but there is a lot of truth to that statement.

She'll learn a lot from the ladies AND gents around here if she has an open mind and the willingness to learn.

BRING HER TO US...:)

Top Bottom