Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help for my recovering bulimic girlfriend

Trav386

Hey everyone,
my name is travis and I could use some help. I've got a girlfriend right now who is recovering from bulimia. She's been working out and not really seeing results. I'm worried that if she doesn't see results by working out and dieting then she'll spiral right back to bulimia to get rid of bodyweight. I've told her that I would help her becuase she thinks I know alot about lifting becuase I play soccer at UNC-Greensboro. I mean, I do know some things about lifting for performance but I dont think its necessarily what she needs. But, I dont know.
I know diet plays a big role. However, I dont know a whole lot about dieting. To be honest, I've always been below 10% bf and have been able to eat whatever I want and still be defined. But, I have no clue what kind of diet she should be on and what type of training she should do to yeild the best results.
She is about 5'3-5'4 and weighs 125. I mean she small but her bf% is pretty high. Right now, she's been doing the elliptical for 30 or so mins for her cardio and then she just does the circuit training machines. I know she needs to switch to a HIT cardio and I know that circuit training is going to yeild the best results. So if you ladies could help me out with some sort of diet/workout plan thats works that would absolutely amazing. Thanks.

Top Bottom