Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help bros...Losing focus, need motivation!

Bobber said:
Mustang- Sorry to hear about your depression. B/n you and Longhorn I have put together both my cycles and hate to hear you down. You are a good man bro. Just take it easy and FUCK anything or anyone thats messin with your head.

It's Melissa again LOL She called me yesterday but we were both busy and could not talk for long and now I miss her more then ever. I am doing a little better now just to have her in my life even if we are not together. Plus I just ended my cycle as well so it ain't gonna get any better.

M18

Get to that shit bro!!! Watch yourself flex in the mirror between sets and when any toothpick little bitchass wannabe whorefuck gives you a WTF are you doing look turn around a twist his fuckin head off!!! Why the fuck aren't you walkin into that gym, you don't want to be bigger than the next guy? Remember who you are and what it's taken to get just THIS far, don't lose sight of your long term goals, they're still out there- GO FUCKIN CHASE EM!!!

Switched

MUSTANG_18 said:

It's Melissa again LOL She called me yesterday but we were both busy and could not talk for long and now I miss her more then ever. I am doing a little better now just to have her in my life even if we are not together. Plus I just ended my cycle as well so it ain't gonna get any better.

M18

Bro sounds like the boat I was in about 2 weeks ago. Me and my girl split and hadn't even spoken to each other in 6 weeks when out of the blue she calls and to make a long story short ...proposes to me. One thing this experience has taught me is that if you really dont give a fuck they came running back even faster and fall even harder. Just keep your head up and play it cool. I dont know you personally or anything but from what i know about you from this board she would be stupid not to come running back. Take it easy and if you need a brother to lean on drop me a pm or email.

Bobber said:

Bro sounds like the boat I was in about 2 weeks ago. Me and my girl split and hadn't even spoken to each other in 6 weeks when out of the blue she calls and to make a long story short ...proposes to me. One thing this experience has taught me is that if you really dont give a fuck they came running back even faster and fall even harder. Just keep your head up and play it cool. I dont know you personally or anything but from what i know about you from this board she would be stupid not to come running back. Take it easy and if you need a brother to lean on drop me a pm or email.

Thanks very much my friend...Congrats and I am glad to hear it worked out between you and your girl. I hope Melissa and I have the same good fate. If you ever need anything then you just let me know

M18

TxLonghorn said:
Sometimes you just need a break instead of a kick in the ass.

Man, I have been training for what seems to be forever, and the one sure fire common denominator seems to be the need for a little R&R. Try cross training for a week, or just go in the gym and have fun. No records, no training diaries, just staring at chicks and getting a good old fashioned pump and LEAVE. It will not affect your cycle at all.

damn bros, you guys have got it bad. nothing is as important as the quest for size. when all else fails you, the gym and your power will always be there. take a couple of days off, or just one. spend that day eating 8000 calories , 1000 from protein! watch pumping iron 10 times, look at all the mags, come to the board with us, take an extra cc or 2 or test. then get to bed early. wake up the next day and train with a ton off weight. start over with your favorite bodypart. your a machine bro, act like it. peace

big kev1 said:
spend that day eating 8000 calories , 1000 from protein!

Yeah right!!! I had just got up to about 4,000 cals a day but now I am back down to about 3,000. 4,000 was a new hurdle for me, but then again if I was as big as you 8,000 cals/day would be no problem. But on another note, I took 4 days off and all this encouragement has definatly got me back in the mood to lift heavier than ever before. I am going to take an extra shot of sus before I go to bed tonight and in the morning........OH YEAH BABY, time to put this shit to work!!!!!!

hell yea bro, think i will take a cc or 3 with you! hit us back tomorrow and let us know how it goes!

ps.i cant eat 8000 calories either!:xeye: :xeye:

Sorry bro, how about trying something new and crazy, put your mind into anything else, try a new sport, go for a short trip, try sky diving, do something krazy, or just do it the old way, get another chick man, Im sure this Melisa means a lot to you, but from your words (and I dont know what happened between u two) seems to me that u are trying to get back togheter more than she is trying, if thats the case, let it go bro, u'll find someone better. I dont know u personally but u seem to have heart. In any case I truly truly recommend , try to act like u have other priorities, or better yet, have other priorities, there is a lot out there that will cheer u up, if she loves you , she'll go back to you. I'd give that advice to any friend. Whatever u do i wish u good luck and whatever makes u feel happy.

Cheer up !!!!

Top Bottom