Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

headaches/nose bleeds on juice

KBgrl

My friend is taking test 1000mg week and EQ 400mg week and has been on for about 6 weeks( he has been increasing slowly). He has been getting headaches and nosebleeds. The other day he got 3 nosebleeds. The nosebleeds were a common thing for him when he was a kid and he'll get them every now and then but since he has been on at these doses he has had a nosebleed at least once a day. Luckily he hasn't had any in a couple of days.

Anyway... I made him go to the doctor and his blood pressure had gone up from 110/70 to 140/80. The doctor didn't know anything about steriods so he was NO HELP at all. He wants to continue this cycle under the supervision of a doctor. He wants to monitor his liver etc. but we need to know whats going on with the nosebleeds and headaches. Any advice??

Thanks in advance!
KB

I Can't help with the nosebleeds/headaches, but I'm pretty sure I can help with the Blood preassure. My husbands BP sky-rocketed during his last cycle, and found an over-the-counter drug called Taurine. They are a free form amino acid known for lowering BP...you can find Taurine at Akins and other natural food stores. He is also salt sensitive and had to change his diet, but the Taurine made an amazing difference. Sorry I can't help with the nosebleeds or headaches. Is he taking any type of thermogen like clenbuterol or T3?

KB....I have experienced this before while "on"....but only for a couple of days at the start of a cycle...might want to check with the anabolic board on this one...cause I dont know why either, I know it is fairly common in short duration...if it is alot, then obviously there is a problem which is your concern to begin with...

i never had blood pressure problems, but i think my nosebleeds were infamous :)

i just lived with them, they were an inconvience, but i think if you're prone to them, you're prone to them.... i never had headaches or bp problems in combination, so that may be reason for concern, not sure?

weird thing is that i didn't get any when i was prego (or since my cycle), i thought i would get tons, seeing as that i've always gotten 2 or 3 a year for as long as i can remember... maybe my cycle cured me! :) hehe

phem

headaches/nosebleeds etc. with higher blood pressure and the onset of some water retention, you have to figure that there is a great deal of pressure on the old noggin. the membrane in the nasal cavity isnt too tough, and imagine walking around all day holding water and feeling like your heart is going when you first jump on a treadmill.

lots of room for quirks in the body.

look at the nose bleeds as a leak in his system (as bad as that sounds) his blood pressure wnet up those causeing more pressure thus a nose bleed more regularly not saying that its a good thing but it was already a preoblem

It's a sign that the dosage is too much for his body. He can easily cut his dose in half and pyramid later if he needs to.

I never had nosebleeds before and the first time I used the new Denkall Anadrol 75's....instant nosebleed. 1000 MG's of test is an aweful lot and I've been using gear for 13 years.

I had headaches but only at night. A cool washcloth on my forehead would be enough to stop the headache. Ironically, my body temp increased dramatically.

tell him to start reducing his dosage and he will find a point where he can stay on without the problems.

Top Bottom