Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hbg

lol u girls are craaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i am on my 4th week at 15mg,,,,, i have gained 10lbs since November 12th,,,,,,,,,,,my strenght has gone up a lot i think,,,,,,,,the 10lbs i think is mostly water,,,,,,,,,,,,,,right now im 5'8 140 @12 % bf,,,,,,,,,,,dont really know if thats good or not but whatever,,,,,,,,,,,,,just wait unitl another 4 weeks woooooooooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

oh and hey i want presents toooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

hardbdygrl said:

I always ask questions,,,and sometimes i feel like i listen to too many people about diet and training and i get all frustrated b.c then im totally confused.

Yeah. You have to stop listening to people who give you advice.

:D

:p

hahahahha Kb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,im laughing sooooo hard right now,,,,,,,,,u are sooooo siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilly,,,,,,,,,,hehehe ooooooooooh god i need help hahahhaha come on i know u want some of my goodies i got over here,,,,,,,lol

Oh and MR. Belial,,,,,,,,,,,,,u just wait :p :p :p :p

hardbdygrl said:
hahahahha Kb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,im laughing sooooo hard right now,,,,,,,,,u are sooooo siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilly,,,,,,,,,,hehehe ooooooooooh god i need help hahahhaha come on i know u want some of my goodies i got over here,,,,,,,lol

Oh and MR. Belial,,,,,,,,,,,,,u just wait :p :p :p :p

LOL!!!!!!....... ohhhhhhh hbg!! i dont need ur goodies when i have my own!! and mine are more yummy!! ummmmmmm orangeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .............. i will bring ya some when i come visit:)

lol weeeeeeeeeeel fine then,,,,,,,,,hehehhe i dont wanna share with u anyway,,,,,,,,,,,,,hehehhehhe j/k baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol oooh my,,,,,,,i need to go to bed!!!!!! lol

only 22 more post until i can be coooool like Kb and have an avatar,,,,,,,ehheheheh teeeee heeeeee teeeeeheeeeee kbgrlie!!!!!!!!

Awesome pics! You are able to stay that lean all the time? I think you look great even before the anavar!:D

hardbdygrl said:
only 22 more post until i can be coooool like Kb and have an avatar,,,,,,,ehheheheh teeeee heeeeee teeeeeheeeeee kbgrlie!!!!!!!!

HA! even if u continue to whore urself like ur doing right now to up ur post count u will NEVER...and i repeat...... NEVER........reach the post whore status i have reached........ ya just cant beat me baby....i am the ultimate post whore!
smileybreasts.gif

Top Bottom