Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hbg

fitnesschick_1

Hey girl. I"m new to the board but I reallllllllly admire your body shots. I am curious to know how long you've been training and your diet/traning technique to get that body! That is my goal!!! I don't know if I have the genetics but I just wanted to give ya big props for that hard bod of yours!:p

FCI:D

hardbdygrl......

she does has an absolutely amazing physique.....i wish i could stay that hard ALL the time!!!:)

oh my gosh FitChick,,,,,,thank you soo much!! You and Pumpgirl just made me *blush* hehe

well i guess always been active,,,,i was a big swimmer wheni was younger,,,, but the past 1 1/2 yrs i have really been training hard!!! Sometimes i work out a little too much,,,but i guess it has paid off. UM i go through spurts maybe for about 2months i do about 1hr cardio and train heavy with the weights,,,,,,then the next 2months i drop the cardio a little say about 20min a day,,,, and still train heavy with weights,,,,,,,,,i try to go as heavy as i can,,,but my body responds very well to mod-to heavy weight for high reps,,,,,, i have tried many approaches on working out,,but when i train like that i am happiest with my bod,,,,,,,,,,,, i know some people say oooh u overtrain and oooh u do to many sets,,,,,,,,,,but u have to know how ur body responds to the training,,,,,,,, ya know,,,,,,,,so just go with what works for YOU!

I always ask questions,,,and sometimes i feel like i listen to too many people about diet and training and i get all frustrated b.c then im totally confused. So listen to your body,,,,know the basics of training and diet and go from there.

I have learned alot from these boards,,,,,,,,,, so im sure u will too
as far as my diet goes,,lol i dont really have one,,ahhah well i do but its very very plain and boring, basically its egg whites,,,,,,, chicken,, brown rice,,,, whole wheat bread,, and tuna,, and some natural peanut butter,,,,,,
and a Isopure Protein shake after my workouts
Try to get most of ur protein from food,,,,,,,,,i did the whole shake thing 3 x's a day and before bed,,,,,,,,but eeeeeeeew lol i didnt like the way i felt..
so stick with clean foods..

well i hope this helped a little bit,,,,,,,,,,,shoot me an email anytime,,,,,,,,,,i would love to help u more if i can!!!

byeeee
hbg

KBgrl said:
bump! wheres my baaaaaaaaabeeeeeeee today!?!?!?

oppppssssss my damn pc is soooooooo sloooooww today..... didnt see ur post yet......

here u are hbg!!!!!!! ohhhh and PG on the same thread....... sweet!

Re: HBG...

pumpgirl said:
WHAT WEEK ARE YOU ON @ WHAT DOSE? AND HOW MUCH WEIGHT HAVE U GAINED SINCE YOU STARTED?

YOU R HURTING MY POOR LIL EYEBALLS:bawling:

please refrain from such activities.......... ;)

Top Bottom