Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have You Ever Thought About a Life as A Criminal?

curling

I know we all are at least a little criminal with gear and all. But what about being a real criminal. Do you think it would it be exciting? I am married now so I wouldn't even consider it but it is wild to think about.

Going into burgerlary, extortion, smuggling or even armed robbery. Never giving your real name out to your partners.(like in the movie "Resevoir Dogs" and that other Dniro movie with Val Kilmer) And then doing the exciting job & getting BIG BIG BUCKS!

Sure you would have to worry about going to jail but what a life you would lead until you got caught huh? And seriously do all criminals get caught or do some retire very very rich after living a very exciting life?

Anyway I just wanted to see if any of ya'll ever weird thoughts about being a professional bad guy and if you did, what kept ya from doing it?

I don't just think but act on being successful in life not taking away from others who worked hard for what they have.

If you ever been robbed before you'll know what I mean and this thread will piss you off. :mad:

The smart ones know that to stay in the game they cannot get greedy and take unnecessary chances all the time.I know a few real hustlers who are in the drug game and they do not drive benzes and rolls royces but keep it low key and have businesses and you would sit right next to them in church and think they are the average joe with 2 kids and a dog. The flashy look at my LEXUS with 20 inch rims kid who works at the supermarket and is suddenly living WAY beyond his or her means is going to get popped VERY QUICKLY and he has nobody to blame but himself! Crime pays well and white collar crime is the biggest sham there is and you even get to go to a country club prision with no fences and tennis courts and jacquizzis?Should the guy who caused the savings and loan scandal be in prision? OR Should the guy who has stolen a car or two go to prision? Which is the lesser of the two evils ??The BUSH family has deep connections and deeper pockets but having your DAD as president and former head of the CIA has its advantages I GUESS?

i was a "criminal" for awhile. I'll always have it in me. I used to do alot of fraud. Not major fraud but it got me some money. You just have to be smart and know when to get out. Its pretty much like gambling.

I liked the idea of figuring out ways to defeat a system and get things I wanted. Let's just say credit cards are cool. Pretty boring but I took it to an extreme at one time. Never had big problems. Never spoke to cops about it.

When I used to work at a hardware store i got my friends to come to my register and i'd let them go with shit and we'd return it later. they gave cash for shit there. i'm always thinking of how to get shit for free. well i used to anyway. everything is so secure now its impossible to even do any of the shit i used to do. if you do anything for too long you'll get busted.

Top Bottom