Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which would you rather have? Vin Diesel or Kevin Hart physique?

Xerodia

Just want to have a fun little Thread about whose physique would you rather have one leg Kevin Hart which is pretty average compared to most people but still in really good shape and pretty ripped
or would you have the more Vin Diesel look of being bald and tough looking like a biker with huge muscles
and which steroids do you think these guys are taking before their movies?

Just want to have a fun little Thread about whose physique would you rather have one leg Kevin Hart which is pretty average compared to most people but still in really good shape and pretty ripped
or would you have the more Vin Diesel look of being bald and tough looking like a biker with huge muscles
and which steroids do you think these guys are taking before their movies?
of course vin diesel man

These are multi-million dollar actors who hire the best coaches to help guide them. A lot of them have no clue what they're even taking they just listen to their coaches and they get in top shape for their movie roles
i don't think kevin hart really uses steroids a great deal, but vin diesel for sure

never heard kevin hart but i know vin deisel
he has a nice Portuguese skin tone

i think Diesel took tons of roids
1 or 2 grams easy ahead of his action movie

I know a lot about movies keep in mind they aren't the one doing their own stunts

they use lots of tren, test, and hgh is my guess

Top Bottom