Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have question about blood test. Is my Testosterone level low???

Generic MALE said:
Not too many years back the normal ranges for testosterone, nationwide where about 50% higher.

but since we know sperm counts and testosterone levels are dropping by and large worldwide I am not sure being average is good.

Bro - I've never heard this before. Please tell me more about this.

Re: COLOBRO

Colobro,

I may have a goog HRT doc in Canada for you. Drop me an email and I will try to get you guys together.

[email protected]

Hello Vital,
I have been interested in HGH and have done a bit of research on it. I've seen my doctor and my blood test came back with a 347. I have all the classic symptoms of low T, no energy, low libido, when I ejaculate at the most a couple of drops, losing muscle mass, I'm stuck at 225lbs and haven't been able to lower my weight in the past year, etc. I just really started noticing the symptoms around a year ago and started researching the possible issue. That led me to see my doc and since the blood test, my doc just started me on 200 mg/mL of Testosterone Cypionate. I am very interested in getting on HGH and I'm wondering what the advantage of that vs. Testosterone Cypionate or are you able to do them both? Is there a reliable source you would recommend to do research or should I just get a hold of you? I've read a lot of things but there a lot of conflicting stories and it's getting pretty convoluted. I just want to be able to have a happy, healthy active life like. Any help or recommendations would be highly appreciated.

You can also contact me directly at [email protected]

Thank you.

Top Bottom