Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hardgainer training program

heh

i'm thinking of following the outlines in that article - seems to be gimmick free and genuine.

would you recommend it personally?

I have not followed the specific outline of that article, so I can't 'personally' recomend it, but it doesn't sound like there is any gimmick or bs to it.

I recomend you read "Beyond Brawn" by Stuart McRobert (I think), it is still THE book as far as weight lifting for hardgainers is concerned.

hardgainer (still hard and STILL gaining)

I hate that phrase...hardgainer. I don't think there's hardgainers....only HARD WORKERS. I'm an ecto-morph...so I guess I'd be considered a "hard gainer"...but I work my balls off in the gym and I gain more and faster than those chodes who have the "natural builds" 'cause they ain't got the balls to push themselves to the edge...and have the discipline to diet correctly. I'm a hard WORKER not a hard gainer.

:D

tronious said:
I hate that phrase...hardgainer. I don't think there's hardgainers....only HARD WORKERS. I'm an ecto-morph...so I guess I'd be considered a "hard gainer"...but I work my balls off in the gym and I gain more and faster than those chodes who have the "natural builds" 'cause they ain't got the balls to push themselves to the edge...and have the discipline to diet correctly. I'm a hard WORKER not a hard gainer.

There are hardgainers! If you gain a lot than you are not really a hardgainer. By the way, do you gain EVERY WEEK?

There are people that would classify as hardgainers. For example, my legs are naturally big. I know a bunch of people who can'yt get them nearly my size, even though they workout a lot (and lift heavier poundages)!

There are people who are naturally 98 pound weaklings... Not because they starve or not work out, but because they are born that way.

absolute hardgainer said:
I have not followed the specific outline of that article, so I can't 'personally' recomend it, but it doesn't sound like there is any gimmick or bs to it.

I recomend you read "Beyond Brawn" by Stuart McRobert (I think), it is still THE book as far as weight lifting for hardgainers is concerned.

hardgainer (still hard and STILL gaining)

there are 3 books by him :

brawn, beyond brawn, and further brawn

anyone know how they differ?

"Further Brawn", gotta get that one.

Good for you tronoius. I don't see what everybody's problem is with the word "hardgainer". It may be an overused term, but so what? If you don't believe there are genuine hardgainers then you obviously don't know much about training. I suggest to read the article that succession has linked.

This is not a flame, just a comment.

hardgainer (still hard and still gaining)

I hear you and understand what you're saying...maybe what I should say is the term is thrown around to "easily". It's almost like it's an excuse for most people to not work harder in the gym. If doing X # of sets isn't getting you the growth you want...then push yourself and do X+1 sets. My point is just that I think the term "hardgainer" is really a copout for 85% of the people who deem themselves as being hardgainers. I used to call myself a hardgainer, but then I realized I just wasn't kickin' my ass enough...and that changed. Now I gain. Sometimes fast...sometimes slow. Anyways...that's just my 2cents...take it for what its worth. Not tryin' to cause waves...just givin' my opinion.

I basically anyone would eat and train like I do and have for the past 7 years...they would not consider themselves a hardgainer. I went from 152lbs to 276 totally natural...TOTALLY NATURAL. I ate huge amounts of food everyday and killed myself in the gym for about 6 years to get there...

If anyone will do the same...go way beyond where your mind and body tells you that you can go with lifting...you too will grow.

This IS true!!!!!

B True

Top Bottom