Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Harder to lose or harder to gain?

Once again, the operative words....GOOD WEIGHT.....anyone can get fat, even a skinny boy like me.

Razorguns said:
Go to the buffet everyday, lie on the couch, and post on EF all day (ie: the famous 'Smurfy' diet) - i guaranfuckingtee you - you will gain weight. Trust me.

Once you gain the weight, bust your ass to the gym before you get a beer belly.

Gaining Weight : Calories In > Calories Out. Too easy.

r

endo or ecto, it all depends on your genes...

NEO1 said:
Once again, the operative words....GOOD WEIGHT.....anyone can get fat, even a skinny boy like me.

You mean MUSCLE.

How do you gain muscle? WORKING OUT.

What does working out require? CALORIES.

(WORKING OUT + CALORIES) * X = MUSCLE.

To get more or less muscle - set X to how much effort you want to put into it

r

Razorguns said:
You mean MUSCLE.

How do you gain muscle? WORKING OUT.

What does working out require? CALORIES.

(WORKING OUT + CALORIES) * X = MUSCLE.

To get more or less muscle - set X to how much effort you want to put into it

r

nothing is hard when you're air guitaring

I'm a hard gainer... Ecto body type. I have never had a weight issue and can hover at 12-15% bf without doing cardio. But that is eating a clean diet.

calveless wonder said:
nothing is hard when you're air guitaring

Lol

guitar-4.jpg

AirGuitar.gif

I'm the same way, although I have noticed as Ive gotten older more ab work is required if I want to keep the spare tire from forming

SaladFork said:
I'm a hard gainer... Ecto body type. I have never had a weight issue and can hover at 12-15% bf without doing cardio. But that is eating a clean diet.

it is easier for me to lose weight, for sure. if i didn't make a conscious effort to get more cals in, i'd probly drop 10 lbs within a month without any other adjustment

Top Bottom