Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Harder to lose or harder to gain?

NEO1 said:
I understand it's easier to have a poor diet. Trust me, if I eat much more chicken Im going to start clucking soon.

I guess the answer I am getting is it's more mental than anything?
Yes, I totally agree. Everything in life is. Especially eating.

Harder relatively speaking to lose weight for me as my large bone structure / physiology makes for gaining weight quite easily. I only find it hard to lose weight mentally though as I love my food.

I'd kill for a tray of lasagne & a box of chocolate ices right about now!!! :p

Vary easy to gain muscle for me, harder to loose fat. All I have to do is life heavy, and eat a moderate diet and I will gain muscle. Thats just the way I am. Football in high school I weighed 225 lbs solid. Just the way I am.

i have crap genetics.

coming from my cuban side.

i have a small bone structure yet i have problems getting super lean. at the same tolken gaining muscle is fairly difficult as well.

i wasn't meant to be a body builder. the only good thing is my muscle bellies are full and fairly aesthetic

I think it partly depends on the person. I can gain easily -- either muscle or fat. So, I have to be careful to gain muscle and not fat. Other people, I think have a harder time losing. It all is very individual, I think. Hell, what do I know, though. I'm relatively new to all this. When I was in my 20's I had a beautiful body and didn't have to think about doing anything special to maintain it. After the mid thirties and a baby, I have to work to get it back.

NEO1 said:
all while not gaining bad weight.

Go to the buffet everyday, lie on the couch, and post on EF all day (ie: the famous 'Smurfy' diet) - i guaranfuckingtee you - you will gain weight. Trust me.

Once you gain the weight, bust your ass to the gym before you get a beer belly.

Gaining Weight : Calories In > Calories Out. Too easy.

r

i am an endo/meso. the muscle isnt hard but if i am not careful i can put on some fat to.

my dad & sister are obese. they wont change.

GUARDIAN said:
i am an endo/meso. the muscle isnt hard but if i am not careful i can put on some fat to.

my dad & sister are obese. they wont change.

That's me too. I can gain muscle pretty easily, but if I don't keep my diet really clean and stay away from teh booze, I'll put fat on in an instant.

Top Bottom