Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Happy Thanksgiving EF bros...

bw1 said:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Yes sir, hit up 45 minutes of interval cardio this morning.. Feeling primed for some grub.. I slammed 3 glucorells and 3 sesapures and 50mcg of T3 upon awakening.. I started the day off with half of a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and WHOLE milk and a Honeybun.. WHAT!?>! 1100 calories down, 18,900 to go.. I will keep you all posted on my quest for 20,000 calories as the day progresses. :chomp: :chomp:

T-Matt

T-Matt said:
Yes sir, hit up 45 minutes of interval cardio this morning.. Feeling primed for some grub.. I slammed 3 glucorells and 3 sesapures and 50mcg of T3 upon awakening.. I started the day off with half of a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and WHOLE milk and a Honeybun.. WHAT!?>! 1100 calories down, 18,900 to go.. I will keep you all posted on my quest for 20,000 calories as the day progresses. :chomp: :chomp:

T-Matt

lol, 20k of cals? that is seriously clownin bro. gluck :chomp:

oh, i'm not counting calories today. just how many full plates and how many pies I eat :Chef:

Top Bottom