Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno on armidex. ..prone to gyno

driwerx

im 33 w 3 cycles under belt. currently on precontest diet and on anavar( 1st week) test cyp.(6th week) 5 weeks on dbol behind me. total 6 weeks on cycle and going for other 6 ( tren/mast/anavar/test prop)
been running amx alongside on 0, 5mg eod. tdy found a lump under niple. im prone to gyno. going for letro ( as always).
the question is when to syop taking amx and how to start taking letro.
shall I start taking lower dodage of armidex and slowly adding letro?
what is recommendation and experience ?
appreciate ur answers :))

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

been running amx alongside on 0, 5mg eod.

Is that supposed to be half a milligram every other day? If so thats not even enough adex for HRT doses of test let alone a full blown cycle. If your prone to gyno, why on earth wouldnt you use an appropriate amount?

if you are prone to gyno then you should not be using arimidex on cycle so take note of that... you should always start with aromasin... arimidex is merely a suppressor where aromasin is a suicide inhibitor and actually kills estrogen... from now on, use aromasin...

thank u for answers. didnt know there is any minimum amount of amx u should take w test etc.
to be honest I thought amx and aromasin is the same....:///
I have letro on a hand so will jump for it.
next time I ll make sure I ll get aromasin !!!
btw my dealer said this is aromasin and gave me armx .....
thank u for help :))

I wont argue that letrozole and aromasin are more powerful than adex but I will argue that they are required. adex is just fine for most cycles. Its not until you start megadosing AAS that you absolutely need aromasin. Remember the goal isnt to eradicate estrogen while on a cycle, you need and want NORMAL estrogen levels while on cycle.

Ok... I could have sworn a couple months ago Adex > Aromasin. Now Aromasin > Adex? I mean, don't take me wrong, guys, I mean, in order of just straight up controlling or lowering estrogen.... I thought it went Aromasin, then Adex, then Letro. Now, I realize Aromasin @ 12.5mg is like Adex @ .5mg, as far as, as "starting point" or whatever you want to call it... but I was still under the strong impression that Adex was more powerful than Aromasin. Can't believe I got it screwed up that much. I'm using Adex right now, myself.

Ok... I could have sworn a couple months ago Adex > Aromasin. Now Aromasin > Adex?

I was posting about exemestane, letrosol and aromasin being superior to adex 10 years ago on there very forums. Nothing has changed except they are now much easier to get due to popularity.

here is a link to one of my early posts on the subject from 2002(most of my good posts got moved out of AAS forum):

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/best-elitefitness-com/3rd-generation-anti-es-106176.html

Last edited:
armidex .25 eod or .5 will work,,, i prefer other healthier ai's i just dont like how i feel on armidex!!!

everybody is different. armidex 0, 5 mg eod on test cyp and anavar isnt good enough for me....obviously
we all have to found out what's best for us as individuals. ...
next time I do aromasin straight away. ..

or I might try amx 0, 5 mg ed to start with to see.
as it was said u need a good level of estrogen while on cycle for a good gain...

Top Bottom