Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys got a question about Legs

Juicin18

I was just wondering if any of you guys can give me a few tips on Leg training, I work them out hard, but they just don't grow like the rest of my body, especially my calves, What can I do to get them into better proportion?

I assume you are already doing squats. If so, try doing squats at high reps. For many people their legs respond at sets of 15-20 reps.

For calves, try doing 1 set of 50 calf raises on a weight that begins to burn after about 20-25 reps. If that wont wake you up in the morning I dont know what will.

Heavy squats, heavy leg press, hack squats, lunges, and extentions in no particular order are effective. Combine these exercises with intensity, food, and plenty of rest and you should get some wheels. For me, heavy weight and high reps (10-12) prove to be the most effective. Don't forget to hit the hamstrings as well.

What is your current leg routine? What have your past routines been? Give us some background so we don't just repeat things you've already done.

For Quads I do Squats, Leg press, Lunges, Extensions, Hack Squat, Sissy Squats, not all in one workout, I always change it up, I have tried doing it 15-20 reps and heavy, I have also tried like 5 sets of 5 excerscises.

For calves I have tried light, heavy, 15-20 reps, Switching foot position, by pointing toes inward, outwards, and all that.

Maybe I'm not going heavy enough or something, I think I need a training partner with massive quads to watch me and give me some pointers.

Any other Ideas would be helpful, thanks guys

I had legs that were much like yours, give this a try.

Go as heavy as possible, do your same exercises 8-10 reps.

Now do one exercise every day.

day 1 Quad
day 2 hammys
day3 Quad
day 4 hammys
ect.

do calves every other day

Last edited:
Top Bottom