Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

grassed up by colleague for grabbing free protein drink!

dullboy said:
dullboy expects his karma to go straight to zero, but is willing to take that chance by saying that you sound like a collective bunch of sissies.

dullboy thinks it may have been better in the old days where if someone slighted you or offended your honor, you could challenge them a duel.

there are too many guys today who think (i guess rightfully so...) that they can say or do anything they want to another man and suffer no consequence.

perfect strangers feel perfectly safe giving dullboy the finger or telling dullboy to go fuck himself because they don't like the way he drives or that he takes too long at the ATM machine. dullboy bets if they got smacked in the face just once, they wouldn't be so rude in the future to other people.

dullboy blames this whole mess on lawyers, the biggest pussy class of weasels ever known to mankind.

all better now.

LMAO.

Anybody whose post even implies following Shakespeare's advice (first, kill all the lawyers) gets postive K from me.

Xconcept00 said:
haha do what you want.. but it seems like you got about 20 mommys here telling you to GROW UP. guys need to calm down about stuff like this and joke around for once..

So it's a joke you want? OK.

What do you call a guy that makes enough money to buy his gear but doesn't make enough money to buy his other supplements?

A F&%$KING THIEF! :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

Sorry. I'm genetically-predisposed to being a smart-ass. Seriously though. . .some real world advice? If you're buying juice and you don't have enough ching left over for your supps, your not making enough money. Go to college or learn a trade, get yourself a good job and spend your hard-earned money on whatever-the-hell you want. I have a perfect idea, get a business management degree and maybe you can be a gym owner instead of a gym employee. However, the first time you catch one of your employees stealing shit from you because they spent all their money on juice, don't come crying to us. ;)

dullboy said:
stealing from your employer is the birthright of every good american. (or in massivemonsters case - every bad toothed englishman)

everyone does it. everyone.

stop sounding so self righteous. duplicity isn't your best color.

Im glad someone said this, IMO stealing from your fellow man is wrong from your employer is different.

The way I read it he aint a full time thief, he's been burted up by some jobsworth for robbing one protein drink, maybe not worth hitting him but there are other ways and means, use your imagination mate just dont go overboard

itlnstln said:
there's NO WAY you believe this.

How do you justify beating someone up for a situation that is 110% your fault (stealing)....................

You people who buy into this single-handedly set this whole board 10 years back

Just GROW UP and PLEASE - accpet responsibility for you actions.

:idea:

i wasn't referring to his situation..

What good is beating him up going to do? If you really want to handle the situation correctly and justly, you need to take that mother fucker out...for good. Get a big ass knife, come up from behind and stab him twice in each kidney, then as hes dying whisper in his ear "I know what you did and it breaks my heart."

Seriously though, just let it slide. Some people have character and values, others are pussies. Your fat friend is one of these pussies, and little bitches like that should be pittied, not hated. I wouldn't even talk shit to him because he'll probably go rat to the boss that your harassing him. If you kick his ass I guarantee he'll call the cops. Then you lose your job and go to jail. It's tough to pay lawyer bills with no source of income.

just thought i gotta update you bros on this situation. Firstly as i stated i got done for taking a protein shake. anyways this guy who told on me has now told on about five other staff for taking food without paying and he is following people around the building checking they are doing their jobs correctly and then reporting back to the line manager when people are not doing the correct work or when he thinks people have had a free drink or a free meal!!!
He has told on 6 people now and everyone has been threatened if they take food or drink without paying its an instant dismissal. Staff are not even allowed tea, coffee and sugar anymore in the staff room!!!
How pathetic is this moron of a guy!
i thought he was just picking on me but he really is a full time nob head.
all 25 staff hate him and hes been here only two weeks.
he needs some come back on this and i am just picking my brains as to what.
i had a rant at him last week but he says you gotta think about the clubs gross profit!
he dont even own the club, he has no connection with the profit the club makes, he earns a flat basic salary each month and this never differs.
i hate people who tell on others and this little bald prick needs to be smashed up.

digimon7068 said:
Let me understand this. . .you STOLE from your employer, one of your co-workers told on you, you want to beat him up, you want to blame it on the juice AND you want someone around here to feel sympathetic to your cause????? Puh-leeez!

Bump that!!

MASSIVEMONSTER said:
just thought i gotta update you bros on this situation. Firstly as i stated i got done for taking a protein shake. anyways this guy who told on me has now told on about five other staff for taking food without paying and he is following people around the building checking they are doing their jobs correctly and then reporting back to the line manager when people are not doing the correct work or when he thinks people have had a free drink or a free meal!!!
He has told on 6 people now and everyone has been threatened if they take food or drink without paying its an instant dismissal. Staff are not even allowed tea, coffee and sugar anymore in the staff room!!!
i had a rant at him last week but he says you gotta think about the clubs gross profit!
he dont even own the club, he has no connection with the profit the club makes, he earns a flat basic salary each month and this never differs.
i hate people who tell on others and this little bald prick needs to be smashed up.
maybe it's is job, did you ever think of that.. maybe he's being PAID to keep an eye on you guys.

MASSIVEMONSTER said:

If I owned the gym and found out you were stealing "anything" from me and affecting my profits- you'd be out the door - NO warnings.

You and your "cheap" co-workers all hate this guy, cause he was brought in to find out why the gym's profits aren't meeting projections (that IS why he is there) - he finds people STEALING products (protein isn't cheap or you'd buy your own) - and YOU are acting like the victim.

You're lucky to still have a job - end of story.

You do realize that if you and your co-workers didn't steal, that the club would turn a bigger profit. That would be good for the club and the employees? How the hell would it help you, you may ask? Well when it comes time for a 6 month review or something of the like, and the employer is considering giving you a raise, or how much of a raise to give, with more profit he is more inclined to increase your pay than if they were making less money.

The company you work for does good is never a bad thing for you, it does bad or does not meet expectations because of lack of productivity and/or stealing, it doesn't help you. Club starts losing money, time to downsize, guess who is going to be the first to go? The least productive/those with marks on their performance history(ie stealing). You just keep your hand out of the cookie jar, do your job and do it well, the more productive you are the more likely you are to get promoted/get a raise, also to get out of the hotwater you are in now after being caught stealing.

To those that believe that it is ok to steal from your employer, I guarantee you woudln't feel the same way if you were the employer. For reasons listed above this is only going to hurt you. You want the stuff you steal? Be more productive, get a promotion and or raise and buy the stuff.

Top Bottom