Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got bloods back! still wait til recover? Higher free test than before

aj13

Hey guys, if any of you read my previous thread I posted my cycle and results. Anywho it was my first cycle - test cyp 400mg/week for 10 weeks. I then finished the cycle with HCGenerate, Unleashed, Testosterone Recovery Stack and Nolva at 20mg for 2 weeks. I also ran SARMS from last shot and am still running it (shit lasts forever and .5mg/day 5 days a week)

Anyway to view the details + pics of last cycle view this link:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/first-cycle-results-pics-715443.html

Now to the results - Im just gonna type them because I cant be bothered blurring out my name/scanning etc.

My first test was on the 15/4/2010 and then i got bloods done second time on the 19/8/2010.

FSH 10/L ----WAS= 2 ---NOW= 2----REF RANGE = (1- 10)
LH 1U/L ----WAS= 4---NOW= 3---REF RANGE = (1-10)

TOTAL TESTOSTERONE:----WAS= 24.1 nmol/L---NOW=15.1 nmol/L ---REF RANGE = (8.3 - 30.2)
Dehydeoep... Sulphate---- WAS= 8.9 umol/L ----NOW= 9.7 umol/L ---REF RANGE = (3.0 - 10.5)
Sex Hormone Binding Glo--WAS=41nmol/L -----NOW= 10 nmol/L ---REF RANGE = (13 - 71)
Calculated Free Test----- WAS= 469pmol/L-----NOW=502 pmol/L---REF RANGE = (225 - 725)

** Weird Free test is Higher

Anyway, i just got the labs to email me the results. Can someone tell me how this is looking? Overall test seems to be substantially down and SHBG - not ready to start thinkin about next cycle?

In other words, what does this all mean?

Cheers guys,

AJ

I hope you started pct 2 weeks after your last injection. I recommend that you keep using HCGenerate and throw in some DAA as well to keep total test levels higher. NO, don't go on cycle yet.

Hey guys, if any of you read my previous thread I posted my cycle and results. Anywho it was my first cycle - test cyp 400mg/week for 10 weeks. I then finished the cycle with HCGenerate, Unleashed, Testosterone Recovery Stack and Nolva at 20mg for 2 weeks. I also ran SARMS from last shot and am still running it (shit lasts forever and .5mg/day 5 days a week)

Anyway to view the details + pics of last cycle view this link:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/first-cycle-results-pics-715443.html

Now to the results - Im just gonna type them because I cant be bothered blurring out my name/scanning etc.

My first test was on the 15/4/2010 and then i got bloods done second time on the 19/8/2010.

FSH 10/L ----WAS= 2 ---NOW= 2----REF RANGE = (1- 10)
LH 1U/L ----WAS= 4---NOW= 3---REF RANGE = (1-10)

TOTAL TESTOSTERONE:----WAS= 24.1 nmol/L---NOW=15.1 nmol/L ---REF RANGE = (8.3 - 30.2)
Dehydeoep... Sulphate---- WAS= 8.9 umol/L ----NOW= 9.7 umol/L ---REF RANGE = (3.0 - 10.5)
Sex Hormone Binding Glo--WAS=41nmol/L -----NOW= 10 nmol/L ---REF RANGE = (13 - 71)
Calculated Free Test----- WAS= 469pmol/L-----NOW=502 pmol/L---REF RANGE = (225 - 725)

** Weird Free test is Higher

Anyway, i just got the labs to email me the results. Can someone tell me how this is looking? Overall test seems to be substantially down and SHBG - not ready to start thinkin about next cycle?

In other words, what does this all mean?

Cheers guys,

AJ
Thats called the hcgenerate and unleashed doing there jobs. It also means you have almost completely recovered from your cycle my friend. Role out another 4 weeks of bridge and your ass is ready to jump back on again!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck my products are so damn good I should be given a gold medal.

Thats called the hcgenerate and unleashed doing there jobs. It also means you have almost completely recovered from your cycle my friend. Role out another 4 weeks of bridge and your ass is ready to jump back on again!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck my products are so damn good I should be given a gold medal.

Need2 whats the SHBG is that good thats its gone from 41 - 10?

might have to order me some bridge then

yeah andrew a few people told me that after I started but ay, too late now - also note that this was done 2 weeks ago and iv kept on the sustain alpha since so hopefully the numbers have improved yet again

Guys, even more good news, my training partner seemed to be even more responsive to HCGenerate and Unleashed than me, showed me his bloods at the gym today,
Overall test (from 8 pre cycle, to 9.3 post cycle), Free test (cant remember but it was higher than before he ever touched a roid) are BOTH higher than before he ever cycled, and SHGB was lower too (pre was less than 6 range was 13 - 71)

Top Bottom