Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got bloods back! still wait til recover? Higher free test than before

can you clarify your post.

your last injection was what day? and what day was your test?

No Im saying it was training buddy's bloods back who had those results. I was just going off memory. He finished same time as me, started PCT 16 days after last shot, ran PCT for 4 weeks, then the test would have been a week later

I guess I found it interesting because we both stopped at the same time, both ran the same PCT (except I had primordial perf. testosterone recovery stack) - and at the end of mine, i had lower overall test than before, whether as his was still higher (although as you can see my free test was higher than pre-cycle)

HA! Even with less total testosterone your Free T is HIGHER.

Does anyone still have any doubts about UNLEASHED?

HA! Even with less total testosterone your Free T is HIGHER.

Does anyone still have any doubts about UNLEASHED?

^^^^^AGREED!!

After cycle my total test was low as hell and still had a free test equal to that pre-cycle when my total test was near 1000. i'm pretty sure it was the unleashed.

^^^^^AGREED!!

After cycle my total test was low as hell and still had a free test equal to that pre-cycle when my total test was near 1000. i'm pretty sure it was the unleashed.

This is so important for people to understand. Recovering the HPTA is one thing, but having the maximum amount of available testosterone at a time when you're a little suppressed is imperative toward maintaining gains.

Top Bottom